5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    The only notification method for community rulesets and extensions is to subscribe to the thread on the forums. FG itself should notify you that it has updates available by the button turning red on the launch screen. Is that not happening?

And for reference, most community rulesets and extensions are often updated soon after FG has a version update (not a module/DLC update).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    The only notification method for community rulesets and extensions is to subscribe to the thread on the forums. FG itself should notify you that it has updates available by the button turning red on the launch screen. Is that not happening?

And for reference, most community rulesets and extensions are often updated soon after FG has a version update (not a module/DLC update).
    I am unsure about the red button at launch to be honest, I'll have to take a look when I launch it again. Fully understand the concept around new updates etc, just explaining why I haven't kept up.

Blog Entries
    IF You have an unpacked CoreRPG or MoreCore they will always get used before the download ones.
    You will have a more recent CoreRPG but MoreCore is a community release so you need to redownload yourself.
    And delete or rename your unpacked versions...

New blog post with latest screenshot as well as progress and to do lists.

https://starshipsandsteel.blogspot.c...on-update.html

JC_charactersheet_20180205.png

*Note: Although I haven't checked out my ruleset versions, I ran my updater on my FG software and it completed no new upgrades. I am running 3.3.....something.

Blog Entries
    To be clear, you would go to the morecore thread, download the latest (linked in the very first post) and then put that in your ruleset folder.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    To be clear, you would go to the morecore thread, download the latest (linked in the very first post) and then put that in your ruleset folder.
    I will get around to it. I just haven't yet. Only so much time. I'll be pissed off later when everything is broken.

I managed to get most of the Character sheet to a working place for the quick start rules!

Next up will be to upgrade FG and rulesets and see what breaks.

https://starshipsandsteel.blogspot.c...extension.html

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey Ogedei that looks very cool. What size is the Char sheet in pixels?
    uhhh.....and this is approx. 1300x800?

For those following along with the home game...First release of the extension (still a ways to go on this)

https://starshipsandsteel.blogspot.c...tension_7.html

Thread Information