DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hey! I was thinking of running carrion crown, but it only got 3 chapters out so far.
    Are these still being worked on and how often can we expect new ones to come out?
    Last edited by Falraen; September 28th, 2018 at 20:35.

Hello!
    I was converted first 3 adventures from this AP, then stopped. This AP is opened for any other convertors, but I don't know is someone working at it right now or not.
    BTW any chapter of this AP is fully self-sufficient and can be played as single horror adventure with no complications.
    FG Products Development: Beasts & Barbarians, Shaintar, Carrion Crown

Ok! Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrill View Post
    Hello!
    I was converted first 3 adventures from this AP, then stopped. This AP is opened for any other convertors, but I don't know is someone working at it right now or not.
    BTW any chapter of this AP is fully self-sufficient and can be played as single horror adventure with no complications.
    That's disappointing - Thank you for the first three - hopefully someone will pick up the rest!

This is bad news
    I fear that nobody will do the next episodes :/

And to be honest I kind of feel cheated... It really makes no sense to stop half-way through an adventure path since most of us play them to the end. Did it flop so badly financially that it was not worth the effort? Now a new edition is coming up and I refuse to give in to the "forces of progress" and let this slide. What if this happens again with another adventure path? For me now, it is an issue of the company's reliability and the ethics of it all... So anyone else having a grievance with this issue post here and be vocal of your disappointment. This is "The Crusade Of The Unfinished AP"!

Blog Entries
    We have a developer we can shift this to. He just needed to wrap up some other work first. He is now available to begin on CC to finish out the set and he does very fast and good work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    And to be honest I kind of feel cheated... It really makes no sense to stop half-way through an adventure path since most of us play them to the end. Did it flop so badly financially that it was not worth the effort? Now a new edition is coming up and I refuse to give in to the "forces of progress" and let this slide. What if this happens again with another adventure path? For me now, it is an issue of the company's reliability and the ethics of it all... So anyone else having a grievance with this issue post here and be vocal of your disappointment. This is "The Crusade Of The Unfinished AP"!
    As you may or may not realize, these modules (as with most modules) are not converted by SmiteWorks. They are converted by a community member who has proved they can convert modules with a professional quality and then go through the SmiteWorks quality review process and then put into the store. Each module is done as a one-off type of contract and the member has no legal obligation to do additional modules.

Everyone would like the AP to be finished, and all the PF modules converted, but it relies upon the community to step up and do the conversations. And, their are not many people who have stepped up to get involved in doing conversions. If you would like to learn how and get involved (and get paid too) in doing conversions, you can check out this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tures-rulesets

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We have a developer we can shift this to. He just needed to wrap up some other work first. He is now available to begin on CC to finish out the set and he does very fast and good work.
    My concern was derived from the fact that there were delays with CC from the beginning while other APs, which started much later, where finished in a jiffy. There are no official updates from SMITEWORKS, something that would be much appreciated, especially in cases where something is going wrong. I am really glad that you haven't given up on CC and that we are going to have the whole thing eventually. Saying "we are sorry for the delay and we are doing our best" is more than enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    As you may or may not realize, these modules (as with most modules) are not converted by SmiteWorks. They are converted by a community member who has proved they can convert modules with a professional quality and then go through the SmiteWorks quality review process and then put into the store. Each module is done as a one-off type of contract and the member has no legal obligation to do additional modules.

Everyone would like the AP to be finished, and all the PF modules converted, but it relies upon the community to step up and do the conversations. And, their are not many people who have stepped up to get involved in doing conversions. If you would like to learn how and get involved (and get paid too) in doing conversions, you can check out this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tures-rulesets
    As for that...Well first and foremost I am talking from the perspective of the consumer. If it was possible for me to convert every adventure I played then I wouldn't have to buy them from FG! And since I am neither the CEO nor a developer employed by SMITEWORKS the workings behind the final product do not really concern me.
    Nevertheless, I am a huge fan of FG and if people like me being involved in the development process would help spread the word of FG you could point out where we could start learning the conversion process (since it is not just like making a simple module). Could you suggest what reading material is needed? Your sagely advice Sir Intestines- eeh... Baron Bowels- hmmm Lady Colon -DARN IT- Lord Entrails is required...

Blog Entries
    The concern was very valid and we do apologize for the delay in getting a new developer lined up for it. That was poorly done on our end.

Danny Stratton is the dev who put out the other adventures "in a jiffy" and he's started on this one as of yesterday. I would expect about a week for development and another week for approval prior to release.

Thread Information