DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Thank you kind sir ddavison for putting me at ease. May Danny Stratton's coffee be laced with a potion of haste and an elixir of longevity! My gold pieces are itching to jump into your coffers...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    Nevertheless, I am a huge fan of FG and if people like me being involved in the development process would help spread the word of FG you could point out where we could start learning the conversion process (since it is not just like making a simple module). Could you suggest what reading material is needed? Your sagely advice Sir Intestines- eeh... Baron Bowels- hmmm Lady Colon -DARN IT- Lord Entrails is required...
    *lol* There are a few things to get you going if you want to learn how to convert.

The most recent guide I'm aware of is the one put together by Rob2e, it includes a pdf and a YouTube video; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ginning-to-End

Then you have the best practices document I put together, not a how to, but rather recommendations and techniques; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Best-Practices

There are a few others here and there, but I think everything is consolidated into one or the other of the above references. (And I can't find the other sources anymore so not sure they are still around).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Well that actually helps a lot and I am definitely intrigued... Thanks a lot!

Blog Entries
    Well that actually helps a lot and I am definitely intrigued... Thanks a lot!
    Hey, if you are willing to try to become something of a community developer/contributor, then thank you!

If you have any questions, let us know, and if you find anything missing in my guide or Rob's, let us know, I'm sure we are both more than happy to update the references for the next person to come along

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you kind sir ddavison for putting me at ease. May Danny Stratton's coffee be laced with a potion of haste and an elixir of longevity! My gold pieces are itching to jump into your coffers...
    Thanks for the haste potion (750 gp well spent!). I just finished the conversion and have turned it in for review. It shouldn't be long now. Hope you enjoy
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    As you may or may not realize, these modules (as with most modules) are not converted by SmiteWorks. They are converted by a community member who has proved they can convert modules with a professional quality and then go through the SmiteWorks quality review process and then put into the store. Each module is done as a one-off type of contract and the member has no legal obligation to do additional modules.

Everyone would like the AP to be finished, and all the PF modules converted, but it relies upon the community to step up and do the conversations. And, their are not many people who have stepped up to get involved in doing conversions. If you would like to learn how and get involved (and get paid too) in doing conversions, you can check out this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tures-rulesets
    I wasn't aware of that possibility! Thanks, I'll definity consider this.
    Do we get a free copy of the module we helped convert ^^ ?

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Thanks for the haste potion (750 gp well spent!). I just finished the conversion and have turned it in for review. It shouldn't be long now. Hope you enjoy
    OMA (Oh My Aroden) You really ARE quick!!! Kudos to everybody there for excellent customer service and your immediate responses!

Aut Fantasy Grounds, aut nihil.

AP4 and 5 released !!! Cool

I took it, and waiting for the last one

Thread Information