FG Spreadshirt Swag

Interface Zero 2.0 Bugged?

Anyone else have Interface Zero 2.0 and notice the links to the Cyber ware gear seems to be broke?
    Runtime error: Unable to create window with invalid class (cyberware ; reference.cyberware.id_____@IS Player Guide) .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolf View Post
    Anyone else have Interface Zero 2.0 and notice the links to the Cyber ware gear seems to be broke?
    Runtime error: Unable to create window with invalid class (cyberware ; reference.cyberware.id_____@IS Player Guide) .
    You should always post your CoreRPG and Ruleset versions as well as any Extensions (and versions if applicable) when posting bugs.
    Many times bugs are bugs but also many times they are due to something not being on a current build.

Blog Entries
    It sounds like you didn't load the IZ2.0 extension? That adds the cyberware class, among many other things.

Ultimate License Version3.3.3 Core rule would be Savage Worlds and I just did get the Interface Zero extension off the fantasy ground site like 3 days ago, so which ever version that is. 3.1.2
    Last edited by Blackwolf; January 16th, 2018 at 22:59.

Is this extension hidden or located some where other than where the modules are normally as I can not find it?

I just checked and it worked for me running Savage Worlds 4.5. Make sure you have the IZ extension selected (in addition to any Theme you like).

Oh, have you gone to the Library and loaded the Player and GM modules?

Blog Entries
    The Interface Zero 2.0 extension is located in the Extensions box when you Create or Load a campaign, as shown here:

This adds all the new functions to Savage Worlds that IZ2.0 requires.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That was it I had the Interface Zero green theme clicked and not also the Interface zero clicked too. Thanks.

Thread Information