STAR TREK 2d20

LFP: Pulp Cthulhu Down Darker Trails Campaign (Unexperienced Players Welcome)

Hi all. I recently picked up both the Pulp Cthulhu rulebook as well as the setting guide for Down Darker Trails (Wild West Cthulhu) and really want to run a game in this setting. I have run a number of successful Cthulhu 7E campaigns, mostly 1920's era base rules, but have never done a pulp Cthulhu game. Anyone whose interested PM me. I have one player already said he wants to be involved, and one maybe (depending on dates), both of which are from my regular RPG group and are both extremely welcoming. I also have the ultimate subscribtion to Fantasy Grounds so free to play players are also more than welcome. Ideally I'm looking for around 4-6 players and am currently living in the UK. Games will happen in the evenings in my time zone during the week, or anytime at all during weekends (with the exceptions of Tuesday and Sunday evenings). Either PM me or leave a comment if you are interested.

Hi,

yeah I'd be interested in playing, I'm available most evenings UK timezone. I have an ultimate license

Hi,
    Really interested but I'd have to say it would depend on Day/time as I have a family (the usual thing). If it's after 8pm, I'm generally OK. I'm in the UK, mid-40s, play loads of Cthulhu and have a Standard Licence, (though I've yet to actually play on Fantasy Grounds as CoC/Pulp games in the UK are few and far between). I have good bandwidth though and, although, I normally run games live around the table, I do play occasionally in Roll20 with no lagging issues. I haven't played in the Pulp setting yet, but am keen to do so, especially in the Down Darker Trails setting.

Cheers!

Any news on the game?

Ta.

Thread Information