Term:
    Long term group.

Text or Voice:
    Text and Voice
    Voice software used:
    Teamspeak or Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix:
    Varies

One of our long-time group members is no longer with us so we are looking for 1 or possibly 2 players to complete our group. We currently have two DM's running two separate campaigns which we run on alternating weeks.

Calendar page to my game; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2816

If interested please PM me and i will fill you in on more of the details. Thanks.

I am the DM of the other campaign. We alternate campaigns week to week.

My campaign is basically generic homebrew, running various modules linked and based in a mashup of fantasy worlds. The party are about to hit level 9, which is the level new characters would join. But pelase, if you are new, don't let that put you off. We are a pretty easy going / welcoming bunch, and understand it can take a bit to wrap your head around a higher level character. So far we have an (High) Elven Wizard (evoker), and Dwarven (Bear Totem) Barbarian, and a (Wood) Elf (Drunken Master) Monk. So plenty of opprtunity to play whatever you would like. We are looking for 1-2 (or even 3) new PCs to join us.

I have a few houserules, nothing too dramatic, much more important to me, is the tone of the campaign. My preference is to run a Heroic Fantasy campaign. So please make characters that fit with this sort of game. It is up to the players to build characters that get along and work well together, and have reasons to adventure together. I have ZERO tolerance for any PvP. Inter-party tension is nice, inter-party conflict will see you booted.

My general approach is to mostly rule in favour of the PCs. If you come up with a cool idea, I will work with you to make it work (whether it is character concept, creative use of terrain in combat, imaginative approaches to encounters etc). If you can give me a good in game reason why it would work, I'll probably say yes (on the most part). I want my players to have fun.

I also absolutely DESPISE long, drawn out combats. When your turn comes around, I expect you to have decided on your course of actions, and be ready to roll the dice. If it takes you too long to decide, then you will take the dodge action that round. Of course, there is a bit of leeway for new players just learning the ropes, and for responding to any major changes to the encounter. I expect you to know what your character is capable of, and how those mechanics work. Having said that, I am very open to new players (with zero experience of DnD) joining, and I'll work with you to figure things out.

My strength as a DM is definitely in combat / mechanics as opposed to the roleplaying side. As such, I tend to stick to published adventures / campaigns (with various degrees of modification), rather than flat out home brew, although hopefully with the space for interesting side treks when they arise.

If you are interested in joining, either send me (and or warmonger22) a PM, or post in the thread below.

If you want a bit more background of the campaign / party make up, my orignal Looking for Game post is here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...GMT-UTC-10-00)

Just sent you a PM meverz... but just saw your post here after I sent it!
    FGU Ultimate License/FGC Standard
    Timezone: Australian EST (UTC +10)
    Systems: Prefer DnD 5e as GM or player.
    FKA Chezcaliente

Thread Information