Starfinder Playlist

Community for Livestreaming One-Shots?

Hey all,
    I'm a streamer who runs the twitch channel PlayForth. Now that another GM has joined me in taking over some of the regular duties of campaign running, I'm gonna have more time to run one-shots that interest me. With my channel, I prefer the format of webcams and 3 - 4 players, plus a GM/Host.

Essentially, I would love to have a pool of folks that possess webcams that are excited to try new games together! Not to mention, people who are willing to be live-streamed for Twitch. The community group I form will be for the twitch channel, so I will probably interview each member on Skype. New members will be given first priority, so at least each person who makes it in past the interview gets to play. I know the expectation of webcams is steep for some folks, especially with so many games being run through Discord or Teamspeak. I understand if some people don't want to be livestreamed or would rather use voice-only. That said, meeting these minimum expectations allows me to weed out people who are resistant to these aspects of the way I livestream games.

Date for Play: Pretty much any day of the week, except Wednesdays. This is when we currently livestream our 5e D&D campaign.
    Times for Play: Most games will likely start at 8pm CST (GMT -6:00). This is when my young kids go to bed.
    Length of Play: Typically 3-4 hours of play. I will always have pre-made characters made before game time. I definitely wouldn't turn down help from the community with character creation if they are willing, but it's not a necessity.
    Video Conferencing Software: Skype
    Method of Play: Fantasy Grounds if possible, but I'm willing to use Roll20 if its difficult to pull off in Fantasy Grounds.

Would anyone be interested in joining and being involved in one-shots of this manner? If there is an interest, I will create the community group here on the FG forums.
    Last edited by cyphus5; January 12th, 2018 at 22:05.
    Twitch Channel: PlayForth
    Ultimate License Holder
    Time Zone: Central Standard (Daylight Savings) Time: GMT -6:00 (-5:00)
    Fantasy Grounds Address/Alias: able castle cruel gate

Currently Running...
    Claim the Stars | Savage Worlds Sci-Fi Campaign (Livestream at PlayForth)

I am interested and have a small group for which I GM. I have an ultimate license and have an extensive collection of material for 5e, Savage Worlds, C&C, as well as many others. The missing piece for me is the streaming. Frankly, I have just never attempted it as anything other than a participant.

So, that brings me to my point... perhaps you show me how to stream, and we rotate as DM/GM for oneshots.

Thoughts?

Look forward to hearing back soon!

-MegA

Quote Originally Posted by Ctmega View Post
    So, that brings me to my point... perhaps you show me how to stream, and we rotate as DM/GM for oneshots.
    That's an interesting idea. I wouldn't mind bringing other GMs to the channel. I'll reach out to you very soon!
    Twitch Channel: PlayForth
    Ultimate License Holder
    Time Zone: Central Standard (Daylight Savings) Time: GMT -6:00 (-5:00)
    Fantasy Grounds Address/Alias: able castle cruel gate

Currently Running...
    Claim the Stars | Savage Worlds Sci-Fi Campaign (Livestream at PlayForth)

Sounds good... looking forward to it!

I'm always up for one-shot love, especially if I don't have to GM. I've never streamed but I'm not camera shy.

I love to try one-shots and different systems. Depending on the time and day I'd love to give it a shot!

Thread Information