5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    It seems to give all my character an additional +4 to perception for some reason.
    It has a small box next to (passive) Perception with +4 in it, and the total number is increased by 4.
    Is this me being a FG noob, or is it adding a +4 because of some error?
    Tested with two characters, applies for both.

EDIT: I found the culprit.
    Under <perceptionmodifier type="number">4</perceptionmodifier> the 4 adds an additional bonus. Changed it to 0 to get correct passive perception.
    No idea where it got the 4 from, but it's not supposed to be there (I believe)
    Last edited by alexanderzid; March 19th, 2020 at 00:02.

Wow!!! You fixed AC really fast! Thank you!

Um, you're welcome?

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

It might have been a really fast for you but I am sincerely impressed that you responded so quickly. Thank you

I haven't touched the code yet, I'm still 'working' for another couple hours.

Dave

Interesting... well... when I imported into an actual game the AC fixed itself. I guess it was just wrong as a static file for some reason... weird... but not an urgent fix if this is the case.

Anyone else getting Line errors when importing today? Both Unity and Classic are giving me errors and won't import the XMLs of my new players for tonight. Older characters went in fine.

What are your character ID's and are you using Unity or Classic Fantasy Grounds?

Dave

Not too sure if anyone still looks at this but having issues bringing my last two characters in:
    Database error A XML parse error occurred processing file C:\Users\Mike\deskyop\Rayna Tor (1).xml Error on line 192: error reading end tag.
    Script error:[string "scripts/manager_campaigndata"}:135 import: unable to parase file
    Database notice: campaign saved

Thanks

You could always use the 'Contact' menu option on the left side of the page, or tell me the character ID, as well as which platform you're using (Unity or Classic), and I'll look into the issue.

Dave

Thread Information