FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Yup, you sure would think that the totals would be in the JSON output, but it's not. You have to compute it, which I do in the Javascript.

There's nothing hidden, all the code is freely viewable, provided you know how to use Developer mode.

I really should get everything updated in github, but I've been lazy/busy/un-motivated.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

FYI:

Just tried this and it works like a charm.

It translated all info on D&D Beyond sheet, including all spells with Effects set up (because of extensions I have???). Everything that I've checked is linked to its relative source and seems functional. I have not tested in an actual game session yet.

@wthrasherb

Glad you're getting some use out of it. I haven't updated it in a couple months, been working on my other hobbies.

Please do let me know if something is wonky/incorrect or just plain stupid.

Dave

I'm starting a new campaign with 6 new players. It's so easy to let them create the character and just import them with this tool. I want to give again an appreciation

This is the first I've heard. I suspect I know the problem, and I'll hopefully have it fixed soon.

Dave

I'm hoping the problem has been fixed.

I had updated the jQuery API, but forgot to update index.html which calls the API.

Dave Berkompas

Quote Originally Posted by doc ketamine View Post
    Is it broken at the moment?
    What doesn't work for you?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information