DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords

FG License: Standard Licence
    Game System: Pathfinder

Day of week and time: Saturday 1:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every Week
    Term: Long Term.

Text or Voice: Both
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, depending on session.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4, need 2 more, we are willing to teach even if you have no experience.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, Average or roll gold.
    Character restrictions: Gunslingers, no Evil Characters.
    Books: Players Handbook, Advanced Player's Handbook and Rise of The Rune Lords Anniversary Edition

Details of your scenario: We just started and lost our GM so I decided to take over from him, we will mostly be playing through Rise of The Rune Lords giving the players some degree of freedom, depending on said situation of course.
    Last edited by jvkdsh; December 21st, 2017 at 14:54. Reason: Changed the date to Saturday

Hello - Definitely interested. What are the current classes that make up the group so I can start thinking on what might best be suited.

Hi, I am new to Fantasy Grounds. I have 4 years of D&D 5e experience and 2 years of DMing 5e (Rise of.Tiamat, Out of the Abyss, Storm King's Thunder, and various Adventurers League oneshots). I also have almost a year of experience with Pathfinder, having played mostly PFS and an in person game of Iron Gods. I enjoy both role-playing and combat and generally don't mind if a group prefer to put more stock in either.

I am also flexible in my character choices too.
    Last edited by Jerikel; November 16th, 2017 at 00:43.

I am very interested and would love to play through the RofR. I've been around the pathfinder block for a long while now. Please let me know if there is still a spot.

Group is looking for players once more, preferably people who can dedicate their time to a long term campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by jvkdsh View Post
    Group is looking for players once more, preferably people who can dedicate their time to a long term campaign.
    How far into the campaign are you?

PM sent.

The game has been shifted to 1 PM EST Saturday, due to life.

Group is still looking for at least 1+ players, more are welcome to join if you are interested in learning pathfinder, new players start out at level 2.

Thread Information