5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Fantasy Grounds Friday stream starting now

Check us out on the Fantasy Grounds Fridays streams. We are showing off Starfinder and talking to Jason Keeley from Paizo.
    https://www.twitch.tv/fantasygrounds

Jason Keeley was great. Thanks for having him on.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Really enjoyed this. It's a great way to slack off for lunch on a Friday.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramza0Tyr View Post
    Jason Keeley was great. Thanks for having him on.
    Yes, I hadn't met him previously but it was great having him on.

Yea, I really enjoyed the stream as well. Looking forward to the star finder ruleset,it looks great.

Bumping this. Got around to checking out all of these on Youtube. These weekly videos are great!

Awesome job guys. Really hope more fans catch on to these and you continue to find the time to produce them/receive positive feedback on them.

The guests have been great. Loved hearing BJ Hensley talk about education through gaming. And now I have David's beard secrets. Seriously these are as good if not better than some of the other industry podcasts/videos. So now in addition to an AWESOME product, you are giving back to the community with a chance to learn and hear about other products and developers that maybe we have heard of, but hadn't investigated or looked into yet. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback. We have the privilege of working with lots of cool people spread throughout the industry and we thought it would be a cool opportunity to highlight them.

Blog Entries
    No stream today? Looks like you are just hosting Geek & Sundry. (If I get how things work)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    The stream starts in 34 minutes.

Blog Entries
    Oh, I'm still learning Twitch, but how come G&S is showing on your page then?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information