5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Now, that would be cool!

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar
    Um, actually no. I said you can publish it. I only say it's not worth to call an add-on to anything. I would be ashamed to be signed under something called add-on to a commercial product when it (the add-on) looks like this.
    I prefer my answer in an email please sir, not a forum post. That way there is no mistaking your intentions, which seems to be the case.

So ... email me exactly what you would like to do Pawel, and then we'll talk.

Just of curiousity - is anyone using my creation? If so, do you find it helpful?

I wouldn't go back to standard charsheet myself, because me and my group found the mod very useful, it was supposed to give us more place to write down various stuff and it works perfectly with that purpouse in mind.

This topic got a bit hijacked with copyright issues, so I just thought I would bounce it a bit, because I'd like to get your feedback. I hope that Thore will post my C-SRD version soon, as it seems like most people are using that ruleset, not the standard one and I am not allowed to post it.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

The Feats and Special Abilities sections on the Skills page are left there (just not editable anymore), because it was a really quick mod for personal use, I intend to use this charsheet in my games. I would replace those with some other stuff, like Languages perhaps. We are also missing Base speed field somewhere. I want to wait for 1.06 to see what gets changed first.
    is it possible to get the base feats and special abilities section editable? I would like to at least put languages in there if possible. I'm xml illiterate.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar
    I hope that Thore will post my C-SRD version soon, as it seems like most people are using that ruleset, not the standard one and I am not allowed to post it.
    My play testers have it at the moment, but I'm sure it will be up for download soon.

Thanks Pawel!

Huh, at last!

It took a while, but I just got an e-mail from Kevin (Thore) that he posted my mod for download on his official website. And - there it is! At least now people can use it legally w/o problems.

I hope to hear from anyone who decides to give it a try. Thanks!
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

quck question on this one, specifically for Darkstar, as the author of the modification. I am using a modified ruleset and when i installed your character sheet, it isn't loading (the original sheet is, however). number three on your instructions indicate 'if you didn't modify the ruleset by yourself, you have absolutely nothing to do with your existing characters...' indicating that they will be automatically converted to the new sheet.

However, I'm getting the old sheets. I did go in, using Textpad to indicate the proper name of my modified ruleset. Am I missing a step? You can send me a pm if you want me to go into the specifice line edit info, and we can volley it as email until we resolve it if you want.

thanks

mrannah

correction to my own post. I hadn't edited every occurence of that ruleset,I had one more set of lines to change. It's working fine now. The next game session for my group is tuesday, I'll let you know how it flies with the team...but i like how it looks so far

Quote Originally Posted by mrannah
    The next game session for my group is tuesday, I'll let you know how it flies with the team...but i like how it looks so far
    I'm glad you decided to grab it. I think you can easily revert the changes and don't loose any character data. There is only one difference (aside from presentation layer - images and modified pathnames) - it has a new XML node, called othernotes, if I remember well (it was a few months ago), which is used to store text entered in Notes tab. So, when you revert your ruleset and get rid of my mod, your characters should work fine, you will just be missing a place to present othernotes. I haven't tried it, though. It is a small mod for me and my party and we are using it in two campaigns, our other DM also liked it and I don't see why you should want to get back to the old sheet.

Okay, the team has played using the new character sheet and the response has been uniformly positive.

The only request they have placed was for a removal of the feats and special section on the old page so that portion could be utilized for something else.

otherwise, they love it, thanks a lot

Thread Information