5E Character Create Playlist

Looking for group, GMT+1

Hey.

I'm a middle aged English guy, settled and living in Denmark. I used to roleplay regularly about 20 years ago. Now I run the odd session with my wife and 9 yr old, a bit of AD&D 2E.

I've gotten bored of using what little time I have to play computer games, now I'm looking at getting back into pen and paper (albeit on computer) and playing with other people.
    I've played all sorts of stuff, from Palladium to Paranoia, Amber Diceless, Shadowrun, D&D to 2nd ed. WEG star-wars, spacemaster, MERP and probably a lot more. Used to have many books, left them behind when I moved country sadly.

I've got the basic license for FG. My wife is a nurse though so I need to plan availability around that and 2 children, so weekends and evenings are a plus. I haven't actually used FG much, just to roll a few characters with SRD rules etc.

Any tips, offers gratefully considered! Thank you

If you need help wrapping your head around FG, I can't recommend the FantasyGroundsCollege Discord server enough. Here's the link should you choose to check them out. https://discord.gg/Ew6nYyw

There is always someone there to answer any questions you might have, the offer classes, a good few games and a great helpful community.

Glad to see another person interested in getting back into D&D!

Thanks for the reply. I'll swing by at some point! I've had a few msgs. Fingers crossed.

Blog Entries
    Though they are not campaigns, have you checked out the upcoming FG Daze? A bunch of one-shots that might be fun and get you into the swing of things; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...!-January-20th!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information