DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for 2-3 players, Curse of Strahd. Group reformation

Hi there I'm running a Curse of Strahd adventure Thursday nights 7-10pm central time.
    Next play session is January 4th, after all the holidays.

We are only 10-15% into the main storyline of the adventure, and are all level 5 with some magic items.

About the game - Combat/Roleplay has been around 50/50%
    Discord chat for 99% of game communications.

New players joining will start off at level 5, and with magic items equal to the rest of the party.

I had 2 core players leave to start a Storm kings thunder adventure. Would like to get at least 2, to a max of 4 additional players to pad out the roster.

We are playing Curse of Strahd, but the emotional tone, and horror elements have been dialed up a few notches above the base adventure.
    I am not afraid to touch on Taboo subjects that have offended a few of my players ( at the end they loved the outcome ), such as child abuse, violence against women and the elderly, and dark religious iconography where appropriate.

Character backgrounds are welcome, but not a requirement. General character info is sword coast related, or specific to Ravenloft.

Current party is dwarf barb, elf druid, and a NPC dragonborn cleric.

welcome to any class/race available to the players handbook and DMs guide.

reply in thread, or drop a private message if you would like in, looking for at least 2, to a max of 4 or 5.

What system are you running?

I believe Curse of Strahd is 5e.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Hi, I'd love to join and play a holy rogue assassin Cleric (War) 1, rogue Assassin 4. Variant Human, feats Sharpshooter, Alertness.
    Assuming you use the 27 point buy - stats would be: 8/16/10/11/16/12
    I'm EST so 1 hour later than you and 8pm-11pm is fine for me

Cheers,
    John

Id love to join as well- as you seem to be low on magic i guess ill play a caster either sorc or wiz if allowed

I would be interested in playing Curse of Strahd but not sure what yet...

Do you guys run much later than the 10pm end time? I'd love to play and I'm good with the darker themes. I want to role play more, most groups I've tried tend to more hack and slash I've been a player/dm since the old Moldvay Basic/Expert days and loved Ravenloft back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    I would be interested in playing Curse of Strahd but not sure what yet...
    After some thought it looks like I will play a tiefling Warlock...pact of the blade.

Ugh... I would so love to join this but sadly I wouldn't be able to be in game till about 5:30 PST... 7:30 your time, and wife plays too but doesn't get home till 1/2 an hour after that. If you did push back your game, please let me know!!!

If you are still looking, I would enjoy playing!

To add some toughness to the party I would like to play a half-elf ranger. I do have access to all of the books, etc on FG.

Thanks!

Thread Information