STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Your intro post was pretty thorough for most of my questions. Sounds a bit like my D&D team on here as far as the overall personality or feel of the group. I'm sure we'll all get settled together once it gets going, I'm pretty laid back myself. Certainly good with your creating something out of the ordinary of your own design.

I guess if I had any question at the moment it would be if there was discussion of the team composition, race/class kinda thing. I'm not in stone on anything myself so would be good to hear what may already be to better come up with my own.

Sounds good.

Yeah, currently we have:

Ysoki Operative - Focused on things like stealth, engineering, computers, etc.
    Human Operative - Focused more on investigation, analysis skills.
    Third player is undecided but is leaning towards soldier, but he is open to other things depending on what is needed.

I have two ideas I think either would be good with that group so far. An Android Mechanic/exocortex along the lines of the Enhanced Commando theme and a Human Mystic combat medic similar to the Crusader Chaplain theme.

Hmm, between my first posting and now I got into a saturday group and can't commit anymore. Sorry, guys. Hope you have a blast

No problem! Have fun!

Are you still LFP? and are you still going to wait for release of the FG Starfinder Module? I love the idea of Starfinder, but I need to check on Saturday avail to confirm with wife

Hi Kezzt, yeah we could probably take one more!

And yeah, still waiting on the official module before we start.

Quote Originally Posted by Salz78 View Post
    And yeah, still waiting on the official module before we start.
    What "role" do you need someone filling? Tank? Heals? etc.

We have a soldier, two operatives, a possible healer (hasn't decided for sure), one undecided. So I would just pick what you want.

Thread Information