DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder; Carrion Crown AP, needs 1 player

FG License: GM has Standard so players need Standard or Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: EST (-5UTC)
    Day of week and time: TBD by group
    Planned start Date: Character Creation and first introductions: Wednesday January 17th @ 7pm until 9pm EST (-5UTC)
    Campaign start Date and time: January 20th @ 12:00pm until 4:30pm EST (-5UTC)

Planned Duration & Frequency: bi-weekly 4 hour weekend sessions with possible 2 hour weeknight sessions.
    Term: Long term; as this is a Pathfinder Adventure Path (1st to 18th levels)

Text or Voice: Voice (FG Discord) Teamspeak 3 (for backup)
    Voice software used: Discord and Teamspeak 3 (for backup)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 players current; looking for 1 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level & starting equipment/money as per PF Core Rulebook
    Character restrictions: Players can only use 3 sources; PF Core Rulebook, and Advanced Players Guide, Ultimate Magic.

Tales are told throughout Golarion of shadowy figures that lurk in dark corners—stories recounted at children’s bedsides feature bestial creatures that come out only when the moon is right, and fireside legends speak of otherworldly beings beyond reckoning, whose very existence is more than the human mind can bear to know. These are the legends that explain where the blood of the family cow went, and why clerics spend so much time ensuring the proper Pharasmin rites are observed at gravesites throughout the Inner Sea. One can write them off as simple, scary stories in Absalom or Westcrown, but in Ustalav, everyone knows the truth of the things that go bump in the night.
    In the Carrion Crown Adventure Path, the horrors of the night become undeniably real as the PCs undertake a journey that will decide the future of a nation. This guide will aid players in preparing for this campaign by providing background on the nation of Ustalav, from its traumatic history to its superstitious citizens, who struggle to eke out a living while holding back the darkness. Within, players will find suggestions for creating characters of all races and classes in the context of the Carrion Crown Adventure Path.

PLAYER RESERVATIONS
    1)Reserved*
    2)Reserved*
    3)Reserved*
    4)
    Last edited by KILLGORE; January 11th, 2018 at 04:08.

Interested as well for the game

I have the ultimate license and years of experience with pathfinder

I played this AP it is a good one with a good amount of spooky. Folks will enjoy this one as it is one of my favorites.

Lfg

Hey I'm in. Im in NYC so same timezone, happy to play nearly any role except have an interesting one ive wanted to play. Would love to join.

Ok guys I filled the last spot and I am starting another game for the others who want to play! Thanks for the replies! I will post again if a spot opens!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2924 ive invited all who said they are interested. Please goto that link and hit the accept button to confirm and to show anyone else the group is full and has started. Thanks!

Thread Information