STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Clearing edits

Clearing edits

Probably not the ideal place for this, but I am not quite sure what the proper place might be.

So I am working on a couple of modules for 2e and from one project I unintentionally edit the contents of a module. Not really desired and I don't want it moving forward.

How does one revert a module back to original / edit free?

Thanks

If I remember right,
    Open the Library, click Modules button, then right click on the correct module in the Module Activation window, and select Revert Changes.

If not that, try right clicking on the module entry in the left side of the Library.

Away running a show right now; so can’t check directly.

Regards,
    JPG

It is as Moon Wizard says if you want to remove all the edits you have made to a module you have opened in a campaign. Reverting changes will remove all the edits though. If you only want to revert soecific changes then look for the pen and paper icon to the right of any items in the story, NPC, items etc lists and right click on those items and revert changes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the one-two punch of advice, guys, totally got me sorted out and happy

Thread Information