DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Conan 2d20 - one shots

HO DOG BROTHERS AND SWORD SISTERS!

I have been looking to run some one-shots/short adventures for Conan 2d20 using the extension I am working on.

The kicker is I would need to run them generally on Monday or Wednesday starting around 6-9pm Mountain Standard Time.

I've had a few people interested from time to time but I've not had enough to go forward. I'm looking for a group of 3-4 and I'd love to have people new to the RPG. And although I am not looking to set up an actual date yet, depending on interest I would prefer sooner rather than later.

I am looking to either record or stream these for my you tube channel as well.

If you are looking to play and want to use something out of one of the expansions, please let me know ahead of time.

Let me know if you are interested!
    Last edited by Ogedei; January 10th, 2018 at 15:11.

I am interested. I have the book but have not gotten a chance to play it. I could play either day but would prefer it not to go too much later than 9pm - I work really early the next morning but I can take a nap in the afternoon if I need to lol I did the Kickstarter and got the core book and GM screen and bought one (Conan the Thief) on pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I am interested. I have the book but have not gotten a chance to play it. I could play either day but would prefer it not to go too much later than 9pm - I work really early the next morning but I can take a nap in the afternoon if I need to lol I did the Kickstarter and got the core book and GM screen and bought one (Conan the Thief) on pdf.
    Yes. I was throwing around the idea of 3 hourish games. 6-9 with a cliffhanger if necessary.

Looking more strongly at Wednesday right now.

Any other interest in adventuring in an age undreamed of?

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, Wednesday nights I am busy (I run a game). Monday I could make work.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Noted. I am ok with Monday still. Trying to be flexible with a lack of flexibility.

Sending out invites to a campaign to help facilitate this.

Is there still a slot available? I would be interested in trying the system out. Monday/Wednesday 6-9pm Mnt works for me.

Sorry for the delay on response with this! I haven't firmed up a date yet, but yes. I will add you to the campaign roster.

Thread Information