STAR TREK 2d20

LFP, Homebrew 5E, Tuesdays, long term, World similar to Realms/Greyhawk

FG License: Ultimate License (players only need demo)
    Game System: D&D 5E
    Timezone: MST (UTC -7)
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays, 6-10 PM
    New game, planned start date: February 13th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour session, every other week
    Term: Long term
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Up to 6 max. Have 3 committed.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with PHB standard starting equipment
    Character restrictions: All WOTC published races and classes, UA Ranger (Beast Master), Mystic, and Artificer. Most UA races. If UA races/classes are showing to be OP then may require slight restriction. PHB Variant Encumbrance. Also Variant Crit (max damage on the first dice). Flying races allowed but cannot fly if encumbered.

Homebrew 5E typical D&D Style World Heroic Fantasy Campaign. No evil players. The campaign will be somewhat of a living campaign where actions of pc's in another game (ran by another DM) will have an affect on pc's in this campaign and vice versa.

All players welcome, veterans and newbies. Rules will be consistent 5E. No unexpected rules to nerf your character, other than the variants listed above. If interested message me.
    Last edited by DMLars; January 31st, 2018 at 23:44.

Hey Taddl, count me in bro. I'll keep in touch with ya on Discord

Fast-6.0,

Please consider me for an addition to your party/game. I live in the timezone (CO Springs) and have plenty of free time. I have experience as a DM and player, but never "online". I have all the tools and knowledge to play online, I just have never had the opportunity.

My Discord ID is pgstormblade#8320

Thank you for your consideration.

Stormblade

Veteran player here! Would love to join as well

Experienced player in 5E and fantasy grounds as player and DM but im looking to play. Im interested as well.

Thread Information