5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 59 First ... 567891757 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    You could just enable test, /export then revert back to release rev.
    For people how have a lot of products, and don't have a super fast download link, sometimes just enable test can take quite a while!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    For people how have a lot of products, and don't have a super fast download link, sometimes just enable test can take quite a while!
    Didn't even think about that but good point. My DL is pretty good so it's just a 10 - 20 seconds or so to swap for me.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Didn't even think about that but good point. My DL is pretty good so it's just a 10 - 20 seconds or so to swap for me.
    Even when I'm at home with a great download speed, it takes a number of minutes to switch for me. Of course, this can all depend on how many products have been updated into test - which increases as the release date gets closer. I must have bought *too many* FG products over the years. Is there such a thing as too many?!? ;-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm on a fast connection, and it takes me 5-30 minutes to swap between versions, depending on how much has updated. Of course, I'm updating the entire store catalog...

JPG

Unrelated, but love the theme!

"AMAZING" Thanks Again

To only have to add the images to a Reference Manual saves so much time.

Many thanks,
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    "AMAZING" Thanks Again

To only have to add the images to a Reference Manual saves so much time.

Many thanks,
    Madman..
    I'm trying to get SOMETHING working on that front. Right now I can get images you linked in the story in the ref-manual I just need to figure out a way to get the size of the image so I can set that properly in the ref-manual. Here is kinda what I've got going right now on my test.

https://i.imgur.com/IeGkhAc.gifv

The first link is to a story entry with a monster summoning table. You can see the images linked individually loaded as images instead and the ones I stacked did not (that's intentional right now).

The only thing holding me back right now is the getImageSize() situation and I'm working on that. Once I can resolve that I can set the proper image size (not the static 500x500 images you see here) and it'll be mo-betta.
    Last edited by celestian; July 19th, 2018 at 03:35.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

You kind of lost me, Celestian, but I love your friggin' extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    You kind of lost me, Celestian, but I love your friggin' extension.
    So, any place you drag/drop an image link into your story, will be replaced with the actual image in the ref-document. So instead of seeing the (0) Image Name link to click it will show a 500x500 inline image that you can also click on and get the fullsize version.
    ---

Oh that is cool!

Thread Information