FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 59 First ... 456781656 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Update 2.0
    Now works the same as export. It will just insert the ref-manual also. All in one glorious file like any other /export.

Thanks to Ikael for pointing me at Module.export which I'd never ran across (duh!).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Was wanting to try this out!

Throwing error -- Script Error: [string "utility/scripts/export_author.lua"]:127: attempt to call field 'getExportListClass' (a nil value)

3.3.5 CoreRPG layered ruleset (PFRPG)

Thoughts?

Madman..

Edit: tried 2.0 and 2.5 from git..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Was wanting to try this out!

Throwing error -- Script Error: [string "utility/scripts/export_author.lua"]:127: attempt to call field 'getExportListClass' (a nil value)

3.3.5 CoreRPG layered ruleset (PFRPG)

Thoughts?

Madman..

Edit: tried 2.0 and 2.5 from git..
    Apologies, I should say the latest version runs on 3.3.6 only. I was developing the update and didn't realize the getExportListClass() function was part of 3.3.6 ;(

I'll update the top page with a warning about the version requirement.
    Last edited by celestian; July 5th, 2018 at 15:06.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thats cool, Thanks for all that you do around here!!!!!!!!!!!

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Hi all !
    Just had a chat with celestian about this great extension.

Summary of findings (as of v2.5), for those like me who didn't get it right already :

When you create "Main Chapters" by using Story categories/groups, there is always a first Sub-Chapter created from the first strory entry in the group/category (and you can add more sub-chapters with the <sub> on other story entries as already described)

So for example when creating an adventure module you can either :
    * group all the story entries in a single FG story category/group and then use <sub> on your "story chapters", (but the <sub> will remain visible in the corresponding story titles)
    or :
    * create an FG story category/group for each of your story chapters", without using <sub> (but then each chapter in the ref.manual will be both a Chapter+Sub-Chapter in itself)

Update 2.7

• Version checking and reporting to debug console.
    • Added "toggle select all" (press "A" above entries).

This is for Rob.
    ---

Update 2.75.

So today while walking I came up with a rather obvious solution to deal with sub-chapters. This method allows you to not have the <sub> hanging about in the story on export (in Story entries, not in ref-manual).

The only issue I have is unless you load the story entry you can't tell it's a sub-chapter. Not sure if that's a big concern or not I guess. To change that I'd have to do a bit more jiggery pokery in CoreRPG handling of listing story entries and I'd rather not do that. Right now Author is rather a simple extension. Doing that would change that a bit

Either the checkbox or <sub> will work.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Just keeps getting better and better...

DOWNLOADED!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    I am eagerly awaiting the new FG version to unleash Ref Manual goodness on my modules. I don't run test version as I cannot spend time troubleshooting.

:-)
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I am eagerly awaiting the new FG version to unleash Ref Manual goodness on my modules. I don't run test version as I cannot spend time troubleshooting.

:-)
    I certainly could understand that!

You could just enable test, /export then revert back to release rev. It doesn't require you to keep it running to use the .mod.

Hopefully they'll sort out the 3.3.6 rev soon though. I'm ready! Well, mostly.
    ---

Thread Information