FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 59 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

I’ll put in a vote for having it so the chapters can be different then the first entry in the reference manual as they are in the official D&D modules. So for example in your image above you could label Index something other than index.

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrown View Post
    I’ll put in a vote for having it so the chapters can be different then the first entry in the reference manual as they are in the official D&D modules. So for example in your image above you could label Index something other than index.
    Just don’t name the category the same thing as the story entry. You can also do similar with subchapters by making it empty and it will just have the subchapter heading and then whatever the next story is.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian, I thank you whole-heartedly for your outstanding work on this critical tool.

Thanks Celestian, I’ll see if that works for me and I concur with Bidmaron.

So here is the progress so far with adding frames.

Standard type page with a image. The text is enclosed in a pretty frame (text4 I think).

Here is a Header, Image then Text block.

This is what I've got so far for the selection/configuration per story entry.

I need to put a configuration somewhere to set the "default" you want to use cause im sure someone won't like text3 which is what I've set for the default if no frame is defined for that page. The default option should allow a noframe option as well incase someone (shocker) wants to not have frames as their default. I'm looking at placing it on the export window but really don't want to clutter it up but I don't think I have a choice. We'll see where it ends up.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Could you put it in the option settings? I’ve seen other extension do that.

I would love to have the option to not have a frame on every page. the button with all the text frame options, along with a none as the default ?

my 2 cents
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I would love to have the option to not have a frame on every page. the button with all the text frame options, along with a none as the default ?
    This is part of the idea behind the "global" default. Have a "none" frame option also. Then you can use that as the global default or optionally just set that one page you don't want to have a frame to use the frame "none".

So you should be able to do what you're wanting. I am trying to avoid messing with the export window to add the global default but I think that's the best place to do it. I'll tinker with it over the weekend and see what I come up with.
    ---

Celestian, would it be possible to put the global frame selector besides the existing frame selector?

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Celestian, would it be possible to put the global frame selector besides the existing frame selector?
    No, that would mean you'd have the global option replicated across all story entries. You only want it in one place. Here is what I'm looking at. When you export you'll have the global frame option here. It fit better than I expected and wasn't that difficult.

---

Thread Information