DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 59 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

I currently live in Saint Paul, Minnesota, about four miles from the State Capitol Building.
    So I did a test export. It turned out pretty much the way I wanted it to with one notable exception: the images didn't expand the way it's shown in the example you give.
    https://i.imgur.com/73xncCu.jpg

The links to images in my story entry were exported as links, not images. The images I used were .png files that I made using "Snipping Tool" from the Windows accessories apps, so I'm pretty sure that the copy restrictions were not in play.

Any help would be appreciated!
    -Really not such a much

Quote Originally Posted by The_Andinator View Post
    So I did a test export. It turned out pretty much the way I wanted it to with one notable exception: the images didn't expand the way it's shown in the example you give.
    https://i.imgur.com/73xncCu.jpg

The links to images in my story entry were exported as links, not images. The images I used were .png files that I made using "Snipping Tool" from the Windows accessories apps, so I'm pretty sure that the copy restrictions were not in play.

Any help would be appreciated!
    If you want an image to appear inline you can only have one image. Not a list of them. A list of multiple images will just be the links. So if you want multiple images inline you must have a image link, blank line, image link, blank line/etc. You can't stack the links (I did that on purpose as some folks might just want a list of images).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I currently live in Saint Paul, Minnesota, about four miles from the State Capitol Building.
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    If you want an image to appear inline you can only have one image. Not a list of them. A list of multiple images will just be the links. So if you want multiple images inline you must have a image link, blank line, image link, blank line/etc. You can't stack the links (I did that on purpose as some folks might just want a list of images).
    It was only one image and there was no formatting applied to the text of the link.
    -Really not such a much

It was only one image and there was no formatting applied to the text of the link.
    If that's the case you'll have to attach the db.xml from the campaign and I'll try and sort out what's going on.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    If that's the case you'll have to attach the db.xml from the campaign and I'll try and sort out what's going on.
    I have no idea what that means.
    I took a couple of classes in "AppleSoft" in high school (1984) and that's the extent of my programming knowledge.
    Am I in way over my head?
    -Really not such a much

I just tried another test export and the images appeared where I expected them to. Before I exported, I went through and made sure there was no text formatting at all. It occurred to me that maybe there was BOLD formatting applied to some spaces.
    -Really not such a much

I just tried another test export and the images appeared where I expected them to. Before I exported, I went through and made sure there was no text formatting at all. It occurred to me that maybe there was BOLD formatting applied to some spaces.
    Correct, any formatting in the image links will cause problems. I'll see about doing something with that in the future but right now that's how it is ;(
    ---

Update 3.4:

This update improves the keyword fields exported into ref-manuals. This makes searches work better. It removes words like "the, or, and, an, it, is" and punctuation/etc. Previously the keyword field was populated by using the story entry's entire name.
    ---

Great, thanks!

Any clue on the file duplication occurrence?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Great, thanks!

Any clue on the file duplication occurrence?
    Won't be fixed until the next FG patch. Moon mentioned it's on his todo list.
    ---

Thread Information