5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: Twitch

Twitch

So, not sure if this is an issue already discussed, but I used to turn on my Twitch app on my Roku and a month or three ago the Roku said something about how the app wouldn't update anymore, I'm sure due to contract issues with Roku (not the reason I'm asking this). Sometime around that time I've noticed that when I search for Fantasy Grounds in the twitch app, I'm finding no results. I look through the D&D streams and see a lot of Roll20 games, but very few Fantasy Grounds games. It used to be I could find quite a few streams, many from the regulars on these forums? Has something happened with Twitch where fantasy grounds if frowned upon or have the streamers just stopped using FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbelly View Post
    So, not sure if this is an issue already discussed, but I used to turn on my Twitch app on my Roku and a month or three ago the Roku said something about how the app wouldn't update anymore, I'm sure due to contract issues with Roku (not the reason I'm asking this). Sometime around that time I've noticed that when I search for Fantasy Grounds in the twitch app, I'm finding no results. I look through the D&D streams and see a lot of Roll20 games, but very few Fantasy Grounds games. It used to be I could find quite a few streams, many from the regulars on these forums? Has something happened with Twitch where fantasy grounds if frowned upon or have the streamers just stopped using FG?
    Roku had to drop Twitch support because Amazon bought it and is being... to put it politely, restrictive about where you can use it.

As to FG showing up, there might be a "Fantasy Grounds" specific group but you're better off just loooking for "D&D" games. Most of the FG games I see are listed as that, not the VTT they are using.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    There is a post around here with a list of Twitch streams; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-s-and-players

I think you can also find some others here;
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post248521
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...itch-Streaming

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information