FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'm no stranger to savage worlds, but new to specific settings i.e. deadlands. I'll probably be able to join this sunday game. Not the biggest fan of pregen characters, but I'm totally willing to work with you on that.

p.s. hi daedalus

Quote Originally Posted by Jonarific View Post
    I'm no stranger to savage worlds, but new to specific settings i.e. deadlands. I'll probably be able to join this sunday game. Not the biggest fan of pregen characters, but I'm totally willing to work with you on that.

p.s. hi daedalus
    Go ahead and sign up. He will let you create your own character or modify it: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2920

Do it. All the cool kids are signing up
    Last edited by Daedalus; January 11th, 2018 at 15:41.
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

oops, didn't see my last message posted - browser was messing up

Quote Originally Posted by Jonarific View Post
    oops, didn't see my last message posted - browser was messing up
    Likely excuse
    Daedalus

I posted all over my Google Plus advertising this game. I got you one player, hopefully I can get you the other two you need to fill the game.

I am looking forward to playing
    Daedalus

Thanks for the help and the enthusiasm, Daedelus. I will ask my 5E players if they are interested as well.

I will be running one of the premade adventures since I am a bit new to the system but it looks like a fun one.

Just checked the Calendar and we have 5 players. Yeah! A Full house
    Daedalus

Hehe, we hit six before I closed it. We'll see how it goes.

Round 2!

Alright, I ran my first SW one-shot recently. I want to further familiarize myself with the system so I can run a Deadlands Reloaded campaign in a few months (its a great setting!). Since its so hard to find a SW game, I'll just run another one shot in a couple weeks - Saturday, February 3rd 2018. The game will start at around 5pm PST and go for a few hours.

After reading through a couple of the plot points and pouring over the rules changes made in the recent Flash Gordon supplement, I have some setting rules I'll be using. Many of these won't really come into play in the one-shot but I will link them anyways. I added in arcane backgrounds that were added after the DLR core book was released (so, Metal Mages, Hexslingers, Updated Blessed/Voodooists, etc). I cut the Guts skill since it just seemed like a skill tax. I also mucked about with the skill list after reading through some of the official plot points.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...zoEJduQt4/edit

We will use TeamSpeak3 for voice comms. We will be using premades (without editing them this time) but there will be a wide selection. We will also be using the Adventure Deck.

I have the Ultimate License. You can play with the free demo.

Here is a link to the game's calendar page.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2933

Update: day changed to Saturday, Feb 3
    Last edited by Mentalic; January 19th, 2018 at 00:50.

We have four so far. We could use maybe one more for the 3rd.

Thread Information