DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hello Bakumito,

I would love to give this a go. Wednesday or Thursday would be best for me.
    I have played D&D for 35+ years and have been playing 5th edition for over a year now but Fantasy Grounds is completely new to me. If you're willing to work with someone who's still learning the program then count me in.

Many thanks,
    Jathew

Quote Originally Posted by Jathew View Post
    Hello Bakumito,

I would love to give this a go. Wednesday or Thursday would be best for me.
    I have played D&D for 35+ years and have been playing 5th edition for over a year now but Fantasy Grounds is completely new to me. If you're willing to work with someone who's still learning the program then count me in.

Many thanks,
    Jathew
    Newcomers are more than welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Bakumito View Post
    Newcomers are more than welcome
    Looking forward to it.

Tuesday night EST campaign if it's open. I sent you a pm. Thanks.
    Last edited by VisualSnowfall; January 9th, 2018 at 22:12.

In that case, sign me up for Wednesday! :-)

I see that Wednesday is full and that there are already two players in place for Tuesday. If I am the only Thursday player and it is quicker to get a game started on the Tuesday if I switch, then I am willing to do so.

Many thanks,
    Jathew

Ummm... @Bakumito I see you have me listed under the Tuesday game. Sadly I'm already in a game on Tuesdays. That's why I said Wednesdays. :-( I might be able to do a Thursday game or Sunday, but Wednesday is still the best. It looks like your Wednesday game is already full though, so please let me know options. :-)

Hello, I'd like to join the Thursday game as well. New to the site, new to the tools. Loads of experience. I sent a PM. Thought I'd double down in the actual thread.

Woops nm, just saw you're starting at 5pm my time. Thought it was 6. Can't make 5. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by Eisen; January 11th, 2018 at 03:58.

I would love to join the Thursday game.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th
    DM: The Chronos Chronic (completed, characters deaths 17th), Elemental Evil (Completed: Victory), A Shift in Domains, Shadows of Power,and Our Fractured Masks.

Thread Information