DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mutants and Masterminds - PAID

Hello,

Overtblitz Gaming is always looking to expand the gaming systems we offer. In that effort, I am curious to know what the interest would be for Mutants and Masterminds? Disclaimer: Any Mutants and Mastermind game ran would be a paid game. Overtblitz Gaming has many price levels to suit any budget. $30/game session, $15/month, $25/month, or $40/month subscriptions with different benefits for each level.

If I see there are at least 4 people interested, I will get a Mutants and Masterminds campaign going. Then you will be able to see your hero's go from their humble beginnings to mighty powerhouses feared by villains the world (and possibly universe).

The games will be played on Fantasy Grounds with Discord being the audio channel.

I look forward to your responses.

Thank you,

David Park
    Last edited by damned; January 7th, 2018 at 23:11.

Hi @overlordblitz!

There are strict guidelines for posting paid games on these forums.

Please see the info provided here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post370578

Please amend all of your paid game posts to keep within these guidelines. Otherwise we will be forced to remove your posts. I hope you understand. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello Trenloe,

I appreciate you keeping me honest here. I would like to request what part of my post did not meet the requirement? This way I can make sure my future posts do not break any of the rules. I appreciate your help in this matter.

Thank you,

David

Blog Entries
    The only thing I see is rule #4, though I don't think it's particularly clear, you don't have a game listed on the FG forum calendar. But, since I'm not sure you have players yet not sure it applies (yet).

I will add that the link to your website isn't working for me, so you probably want to check that.

EDIT: wrong rule #, should be #2! (Since obviously your prices are clearly listed.)

Good luck to you!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

@LordEntrails, and @overlordblitz, the website DOES work, but only if you enter the address yourself and wait for it to load.....i THINK there is an error with how it was linked the "https" part of the link does not have any "://"
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by overlordblitz View Post
    Hello Trenloe,

I appreciate you keeping me honest here. I would like to request what part of my post did not meet the requirement? This way I can make sure my future posts do not break any of the rules. I appreciate your help in this matter.

Thank you,

David
    The thread I linked in my post included the two main issues. The specific post has here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post370578

You have now added prices to your original post which is good, but it still looks like you are asking people to sign up on an exterrnal site. Everything should be handled on these forums.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well, I'd be up for it. But we are going to need more players. Anyone else?
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Hello,

Out of respect for Fantasy Grounds I will not be putting any more posts up in regards to paid gaming. I apologize for any confusion or rules I may have broken. Fantasy Grounds is a wonderful product. Anyone can always email me.

Thank you.

Thread Information