5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

lfg: player returning from break (UTC +11)

Hi all - old Aussie FG player here returning from a long hiatus. *waves* Hoping to find a game as a player at the moment, and maybe start DMing again once I get back into the swing of things.

Would prefer evenings AEDT, but not a Friday or Saturday as I frequently have other things on, and either weekly or fortnightly (click here for the kind of time range I'm looking for in multiple timezones).

And I'm mostly keen for high fantasy D&D 5E. Love a relaxed and friendly vibe, but where everyone is committed to some quality storytelling without being unnecessarily restrictive.

Will probably jump on for some FG Daze too.
    Last edited by someoneinatree; January 4th, 2018 at 05:26. Reason: clarifying thread title
    FGU Ultimate License/FGC Standard
    Timezone: Australian EST (UTC +10)
    Systems: Prefer DnD 5e as GM or player.
    FKA Chezcaliente

I have a pathfinder game running in Perth time zone you could join in on? We start 8:00 pm Perth time.

What night? I also might be interested.
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Hi Dunadan,

My schedule is currently mostly Friday nights but it changes. I'm a teacher and I'm on holidays so we all kind of log on to Discord at 8:00 PM and if there are enough takers we play. The campaign is designed for people to miss sessions here and there. Private message me and I will supply text, email and discord name to move forward.

Rusty

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Kneecap View Post
    My schedule is currently mostly Friday nights but it changes.
    Thanks for the offer Rusty, but if it's mostly Fridays then I would almost never be available, and I would probably find that too frustrating for my own playstyle.
    FKA Chezcaliente

hey Someoneinatree, i have a slot open for 1 player in my homebrew long term campiagn if you like, it's a fantasy d&d 5e game. with a lot of mysteries that still isn't discovered.
    our game is at tuesday 06:00pm EST until 9:00pm EST for now. our goal is to get it to monday 05:00pm EST until 9:00pm EST in a month or two.
    we have 4 players now we have a cleric/rogue, barbarian, fighter and a Card Dealer (homebrew class).
    we are lvl 3 and every character get 300gp and a uncommon item that i made or 1 of the d&d 5e items
    it all hangs of what kind of character you make.

Thanks Drew. That's US EST? Unfortunately I'll be at work during those times.
    FKA Chezcaliente

Thread Information