DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    This is a bug present in both 3.3.3 and 3.3.4 but it's spitting errors so I feel it's worth reporting here also. (Cross post from this thread)

If a player or NPC has an effect that is set to END, it will spit out an error "Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_4E.lua"]:434: getValue: Invalid parameter 1" when they select next turn (or the DM selects next turn) and fail to move on from that players turn. It will also end effects with that effect early, or skip ending them at all. It really plays havoc and we've finally figured out what it was that did it. It's definitely the END end condition.
    https://puu.sh/zbBMh/58412b05b5.jpg

EDIT: Actually END N does it aswell, just no the next round (so when it would be due to fall off).
    I've attached a GIF to show it in action. https://puu.sh/zbBYt/5c73ae5971.gif

Updates

• Starfinder calendar added to default calendars module.
    • [DEV][THEMES] Added load order 15 to Simple Brown, Simple Gray, Dungeon and Wood themes
    • [DEV][THEMES] 13th Age added to supported rulesets for Simple Brown/Gray themes
    • [DEV][THEMES] 13th Age, d20 Modern and Fate Core added to supported rulesets for Dungeon and Wood themes

JPG

Updates

• [4E] Script errors when advancing initiative when start/end turn effects active. Fixed.

Files Changed

CoreRPG
    Scripts - EffectManager

4E
    Scripts - EffectManager4E

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• Added Starfinder support in Simple Brown/Gray themes.

JPG

Updates

• [5E] CoS, OotA, SKT, TYP, and MM creatures updated to include spell slot information.
    • [5E] PHB, MM, and DMG display names updated to match hardcover books.

JPG

5E - changing race does not reset ability scores. Changing from dwarf to gnome to elf to dwarf did not just have rolled stats + dwarf racial adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartographer525 View Post
    5E - changing race does not reset ability scores. Changing from dwarf to gnome to elf to dwarf did not just have rolled stats + dwarf racial adjustments.
    Welcome to the forums.

FG will not reset what you have applied if something is put over the top of it. You will have to manually remove any racial/background/class changes if you wish to remove the thing you've applied. Info will be written to the chat window so you know what was added.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    The abbreviated size categories for conditional effects do not work for me in 5E. I added the following effect to a PC...

IFT: SIZE(>M); DMG:1d8

and no bonus damage was applied. It works if I change it to SIZE(>Medium).

The abbreviated sizes are capitalized in DataCommon.creaturesize, but the string is converted to lower case for the ActorManager2.isSize function. Making the abbreviations lower case in DataCommon should fix it.

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    Not sure if it's just me... running the Simple Brown theme, the Tokens button doesn't seem to work... literally nothing happens, including the fact that the "down" variant does not appear. Will verify the Simple Gray theme when my current game is over.

Works Fine for me.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information