5E Character Create Playlist

Looking for Classic D&D Module Maps - D1-2, D3, and Q1

I have converted D1-2 for 1E to 5E in FG, but the maps I have are the original blue/white maps in pdf form. I am in the middle of converting D3 and will convert Q1.

I've found maps for my other 1E to 5E converts (KotB, WPM, AtG, ToH) that were located via Google, but no luck finding D1-2, D3 or Q1.

I've contacted talented people who create maps for FG, but their asking price is more than I want to pay.

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on "FG ready" maps for these classic D&D modules, please respond.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

For D3 Dragon Magazine I understand did a detailed map of Erelhei-Cinlu I've seen the map online and I think you used to be able to download it many year back. You can find that map online on a few sites I noticed when searching.

An Update here...

I found some maps that will help if you're interested in running D1-2.

For the Players Area Map, I found this here.

For the DM's version, I scraped my pdf copy from D3 - Vault of the Drow.

For the Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Passages for Random Encounters and the Planned Encounters, I used the NoGrid Underdark Maps that come with Fantasy Grounds. I think you don't need something exactly what's in the module, just an underdark cavern battlemap.

For the Caves and Warrens of the Troglodytes, Crossing the Svartjet and the Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, I found this web page here. Scroll down 1/2 - 2/3 of the page to locate each one.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Thanks for sharing your discoveries.

Dyson Logos did a reproduction of the passage maps for D1-D2.

https://rpgcharacters.wordpress.com/...-of-the-earth/

Dyson Logos just did some more of the D1-D2 maps. The new ones are secondary passage maps to go with the primary passage ones from my previous post.

Blog Entries
    He makes beautiful maps. It's a pity he does that over/under stuff... makes them unusable for online play imo.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Dyson Logos just did the tertiary passage maps for D1-D2. I'm wondering if he will do the other maps from the module.

Thread Information