DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Help to make an extension

Hello folks, as you can tell I’m fairly new to the community. I’m looking at various forums and I kind of understand what I need to do.

What I want to do is make a new Derived stat (which I currently have an extension to mimic) and create a new arcane background (to which I can’t find one to mimic).

I can learn from other extensions but I find it difficult to do the arcane background from scratch I see forums with API code and stuff about LUA but I seem to be lost.

Any help I would greatly appreciate.

Hi, I know I'm replying to my own thread, but I figured it out. It's not 100% there yet but I am on my way. Thank you for all the previous posts and custom extensions, if it wasn't for you I would of never figured it out.

Blog Entries
    Hi Leperchan5 Savage Worlds is not one Im across so I was not able to chime in.
    Please do post your extension to ease the way for the next person

There still are a few bugs to fix, given my original source, but once they are fixed I'll upload a version 1.

Well it turns up, my script was bugged and in trying to fix it I had to re-install everything. I found it easier to copy the campaign and delete one string that prevent other Arcane Backgrounds in the game.

Thread Information