5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    So, on my calendar entry. I can't seem to put a day for the game to get a vote. Can't seem to figure it out. Anyone have any ideas?
    Ultimate License

Hey Claudian, I've sent you a message on FG. I have an opening and checked out the bugbear it's cool. Read the message.
    Ultimate License

Hey cpseudo3. Had someone drop out so looking for another player. We play tomorrow at 2:00 pm PST. Current there is a monk, sorcerer, fighter, paladin/bard, cleric. All you need is a backstory. Check the forum again for parameters. I will have FG up tonight for quite a while. The code is gimpy thug zany seal. You will roll characteristics while we are on by 4d6 take the highest 3, reroll any less than 10 (keeping 10's though). Let me know. We've only played 1 session last week. Here's the calendar.
    Ultimate License

If you still have a spot available i would love to join up. I have been lacking a game for over a month and am starting to lose my mind. I love rp'ing and am always excited to get a chance to do so. I have played 4 campaigns now and have become familiar with fg. I am open to playing any class, whatever is best for the party, or simply a class that hasn't been chosen yet. I can have a full background for you as soon as you fill me in on what the party is currently lacking. I really really need a game lol. I never miss a session because well i am boring and have a schedule that is always open on sundays. Anywho if you have any questions please ask and i will answer them asap.

I did put a listing on the calendar but thought I should talk a little bit about myself though. I am 24, haven't played any FG, but am very willing to learn. I've been playing DnD 5e for 2 years now and enjoy just as much as I first started. I get along with the majority of people I meet and enjoy meeting new people through this lovely game. Though I may not be good at it I really enjoy RP, it is was drew me to this lovely hobby. The ability to fully immerse yourself and become your character is unlike any other game I have played. I hope you find me a suitable fit for your game. And as I hopefully indicated in the calendar, I much more interested in playing DnD than playing a specific character.

Hey, this looks pretty interesting and the time slot works out for me. If a spot opens up shoot me a message.

Ahoggya, your inbox is full and you can't apparently send or receive message on the forums right now.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

So I've had a player leave the group and am looking for one player. Changes to the initial description of the game on this forum: Races from the PHB. Any from Volo's will need to be discussed. Classes can be from PHB, Xanathar's, the gunslinger or blood hunter classes/archtypes by Matt Mercer or the Revised Ranged from the UA book are allowed. You would need a back story of your life before your current occupation and how you came into this trade. Not too lengthy. PM me if you're interested. You would start at 4th level. Next session is 4/8. I would like to get together before the next session and get the character created.
    Ultimate License

OK, I've already worked out the missing player so am no long in need of another player.
    Ultimate License

Thread Information