STAR TREK 2d20

Would love to try out this game

Hello,

I played D & D back in the 70's through the early 90's. I really miss playing the game so I have purchased the FG standard license. I had a friend back in the day that played D & D as well, but he played Call of Cthulhu more and told me is was a better game. I never got the chance to play it. I would love to learn this system if some one is willing to start a game for some folks to learn. Any ideas where I can join a game for newbies? Thanks and have a great day!

CelticFrost

Blog Entries
    Hi CelticFrost - Call of Cthulhu is definitely a different game. Most D&D players struggle to play Call of Cthulhu because your heroes are weak and fragile and are likely to go mad or die and are unlikely to kill the big bad...
    Where are you located?

I am in Denver, Co, USA....-7UTC. I think this would be a real fun game. Something different rather than attacking monsters at every turn. I am also new to Fantasy Grounds so I would definitely be a new learning experience .

I'm sound asleep...lol. That time is not good for me. I would still like to find a time that would work.

Welcome into the World of Cthulhu. One of the best And even better here on FG!!!
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Hi Celticfrost,
    I'm looking to run a Cthulhu game (it's my particular favorite but almost never get to run it as most of my players only do D&D *sigh*) I have a few ideas brimming atm and know a few other players who might be up for it, I'm currently located in the UK and can run anyday in the evenings except Tuesdays and Sundays, or during the day if that works better for you with the timezone (work permitting of course), I run mostly story and RP focused games with some rather big lecancy on rules (I've been running Cthulhu for a few years now and still forget stuff), let me know if you're still looking for a group.

Thread Information