STAR TREK 2d20

SW One Shots

Hey folks, I am looking to run a Deadlands Reloaded one shot this coming Tuesday (1/2/18) evening (around 5pm PST). I will be taking one of the shorter novice adventures and running that (most likely "Look Who is Coming for Donner" but maybe another). I have never played Savage Worlds, so this will be a learning experience for me. This will be partly theater of the mind with some quickly drawn up maps when combat begins.

I have the Ultimate license. We will use TeamSpeak3 for voice comms.

There will be a handful of premade characters to get us into the action sooner since I am guessing plenty of time will be taken by me just learning the system and the fantasygrounds ui for it. A premade will be made for each Arcane Background, for a Harrowed gunslinger and for several classic western tropes.

I fiddled a bit and made an extension to allow for separate Blessed and Voodooist ABs (from Stone and a Hard Place). I will see if I can get Metal Mages and Hexslingers in there too (no promises).
    Last edited by Mentalic; January 8th, 2018 at 02:56. Reason: CANCELLED

Sadly, not enough interest; so I had to cancel this one.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I would have been interested.

I was tied up on the 2nd too...but if you try it again sometime I may be able to jump in.

Thread Information