STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I'm interested, taking over the cleric would be fine by me. DM'ing 5E for about 2 years now but haven't had a chance as a player yet. Actually have no background with Curse of Strahd other than the comic book but I'm comfortable with the 5E rule system as well as Fantasy grounds. Also have the Ultimate licence if that helps

thanks for the replies everyone. I am just waiting for the first round of invites to get responded and returned to me so i know how many more to send out.

I'm still currently waiting on 2 people to get back in touch with me, 2 thus far have got in touch and talked with me.
    If the last 2 fail to get in touch and contact me, I'm going to send 3 more people invites.

thanks for the interest so far, if i haven't messaged you personally so far, it doesn't mean i wont. I just don't want to invite 8 people, when I'm only needing 4 at the moment. So please take no offence. Pending on replies getting back to me ill send out another wave for the last 2 slots.

Hi,
    I DM a 5E table and play at another, a friend was home over the Holidays and expressed an interest in playing D&D. We resolved to get into an on-line game together. If you still have a couple of spots we'd be interested. I've never played CoS. Just LMoP and HotDQ. I've been toying with some "Monsters who hunt Monsters" type builds and would love to play-test one in CoS.

I am interested in joining. I have some experience with 3.5 and have been doing the research to upgrade to 5E. I have 0 experience with fantasy grounds, but am willing to put in the time/homework to get up to speed.

To go with Curse of Strahd I'm thinking of recycling a shadow-themed (*gnome) sorcerer from 3.5E, but am more than willing to adapt to the party. Also willing to simply talk over voice in order to get going that much faster.
    Last edited by Trip H; January 3rd, 2018 at 20:05.

@Legitomega I could be online pretty much right at 7pm. Would love to join if there's an opening. I was thinking of a half-elf monk or a halfling barbarian.

Greetings, has the game started? My friend and I would love to join, but don't want to jump in halfway through. I myself have never played Curse of Strahd and I've been a D&D player for years...

guys the game has indeed started back up, i got more replies for spots than i thought i would.

if i have someone drop out or stop showing up, i will most certainly message one of you to see if you are still interested in taking the persons place.

thanks for all the interest shown

Thread Information