5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

44 Trillion Dungeon Room Descriptions

Seriously, do you need unique dungeon room descriptions? I've got more than you can ever use, 44,285,477,827,500 of them to be exact.

Using multiple tables for different aspects of doors and rooms, and with Story Templates, you'll be able to create all the unique room descriptions you might ever need. And of course since this is a FG module, you can expand on the tables or change them up to soot your own needs.

Check it out on the DMsGuild, let me know what you think, and enjoy!

Dungeon Room Descriptions

This module works in all CoreRPG rulesets; including 5E, 3.X, PF, and C&C. If you have any concerns about a specific ruleset, let me know and we will work to verify.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; January 1st, 2018 at 20:34. Reason: compatibility list updated

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Seriously, do you need unique dungeon room descriptions? I've got more than you can ever use, 44,285,477,827,500 of them to be exact.

Using multiple tables for different aspects of doors and rooms, and with Story Templates, you'll be able to create all the unique room descriptions you might ever need. And of course since this is a FG module, you can expand on the tables or change them up to soot your own needs.

Check it out on the DMsGuild, let me know what you think, and enjoy!

Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Sounds great, gonna snag this... I am always in need of room descriptions !
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    I want to thank the 15 of you that have already bought this. If you have any comments, for here or on the site (ratings or reviews) I would love to hear what you think!

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Count me in, but recommend you indicate this is not 5e because folks like me might assume since it is on DMSGuild that it is only for 5e.

Blog Entries
    Will this work with C&C?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Thanks Birdmaron, I'll edit the first post.

JohnD,
    It should work for all rulesets. It was developed in CoreRPG and the ruleset tag was modified to "Any". As long as the ruleset has tables and story templates then it should work (which I think is pretty much everything).

If you are uncertain, we can try it out before you buy it and see.

Blog Entries
    That would be acceptable.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

This looks awesome, I'm picking it up as well. thanks much!

Blog Entries
    Yes, this works in Castles & Crusades.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Suggestion: can you split out the description into different chat bubbles?

1 for door description, 1 for room interior description would be perfect IMO.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information