DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Hi.

I am a Canuck living in Hong Kong. I would love to join an existing game or help form a new one. I am an ultimate license holder. I would love to play some old school adventures but am open to most anything.

Steve

I'm located in Seoul, which appears to be - 2 hours from your current Time Zone.

I'm looking for a weekly game myself that starts after hours (around 9 or 10 PM) mytime.

It's probably a long shot but if this works out for you ping me.

Hi.

You appear to be +9 and I am +8. Yes that time would work for me, it would be nice to play Thursday or Friday though most any day would work.

Steve

I'd be interested in joining a game. I would be available from about 9pm your time til about midnight or so. Can go a bit later if the game dictates.

Hi,
    Your thread described me so well I had to comment. Love to get into 5e DnD. Used to play in the 80/90s 2nd Ed. Ive brought the players handbook as I went to a convention here in Sydney and wanted to get up to speed with the new rules.
    Never used FG but trying to find a ,in person, game out in the Western suburbs of Sydney is a pain in the rear, especially with work. Willing to learn the ropes and I want to DM eventually. I have the free download and am willing to upgrade to play.
    Hopefully I fit what your after.

Hey there, if your still looking im interested. Melb AUS here and best time would be Sunday 8:30pm.
    Let me know if its suitable. For the record, about to turn 40 and never use FG before.
    Last edited by Tourniquet; April 27th, 2018 at 00:02.

Thread Information