STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Welcome to Fantasy Grounds. No problems finding players for an Australian time zone game. I have 5 players (2 from Australia, 1 from Bulgaria, 1 from Singapore / New Zealand, and 1 from the USA (night shift worker).

I run a 2 hours session from 7:15pm to 9:15pm every week Melbourne time (we go up to 15 mins overtime when the action is hot).

The 2 hour session seams to work well with a working night.

Blog Entries
    Apologies for jumping in on your thread Kenbrehed
    I see lots of new or newish players in this thread, If any of you are keen to play a one shot of some Dungeon World (very easy to learn and play fantasy RPG) have a peek at my session on Saturday 20th.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ginners-Wanted

Just jumped back online after the Xmas/New Year break. Looks like we have lotsa interest here from Aust (or similiar timezone) players.

Still don't see a definitive answer on which system/ruleset... or day and time. But I can readily come up with a character concept and fit it into the req'd game system.
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

I imagine Kenbrehed will be back sometime soon in the new year. He's probably doing the family thing.

hey kenbrehed - also interested in a mid-week evening game AEDT time. Have experience with both 5E D&D and Fantasy Grounds.

Have been in and out of games over the years due to shift work... but have just started a new standard office hours job which has given me the capacity to commit to something again!
    FGU Ultimate License/FGC Standard
    Timezone: Australian EST (UTC +10)
    Systems: Prefer DnD 5e as GM or player.
    FKA Chezcaliente

If youre still looking for people I'm interested. I'm from the u.s but due to my play time being at UT -8 and I don't play till very late my time so looking for people in your part of the world helps out a lot. But I am also a mega noob and still need to learn the ropes. Hope to hear from you and have a great evening,

Gday folks,
    Just got back from a week camping on the river. So here is what I am thinking:

FG License: Ultimate license
    Time Zone: UTC +11
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: This group will be for time-poor players. Every second Thursday evening 20:00 (UTC+11) commencing 1st February 2018 for 3-4 hours
    Term: We will start with Lost Mine of Phandelver and see where things go from there. I am happy to be the group's DM if you don't mind a little inexperience. More than happy for someone else to put their hand up for DM if they like. First session will be devoted to introductions and character development. Second session on 15th of Feb we will crack into MOP.
    Voice: Discord voice

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Personal message me so I can add you to the list and I will send out a message closer to the first.

Thanks for all your responses. Here is hoping we can have some fun together!

pm sent
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Hi There is an Auzzie Time Zone discord server with over 300 players https://discord.gg/TkaADaz games are posted regularly. Personally just started an an Out of the abyss campaign with the guys there( we all chipped in for the module and bullied a DM) muahahahaha
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

Thread Information