DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Yea send us through specifics when you get a chance and I'll be cool to voice chat when ready.

I'm in the Philippines (GMT+8) so the timezone is close enough to manage I think.
    I'd be interested in a mid-week game every other week during our evenings, but only if it's 7pm onward for me

So 9pm Thursday night's (aest) is 6pm Perth time and 7pm Philippines time so that would seem to work for all of us so far by the sounds of it.

Sounds good I am from SA so timings and Thursday should be fine with me for now. I have played 5e on FG actually LMOP getting to Lvl 6 but willing to go through again.
    Last edited by macca.dj; December 22nd, 2017 at 13:04.

Sounds like we have a group coming together! I will brush up on my dm skills and on how to use FG and will message you all in the new year

Hi all.
    I Just got Fantasy ground for Xmass. Would love to play with some other middle aged noobs.
    I'm also in Perth, Thursday anytime is good for me.
    I haven't played DnD for years, but have been playing home-brews and Lovecraft based systems for the last couple of years with friends.
    Discord ready

Danal

Another Aussie registering interest. Keen to play any system at most reasonable times. I have an Ultimate license and all the relevant 5e books.

Alright been reading and thinking. I think I have a character outline ready. I've not played dnd before (only other systems) but I've been reading and should be ready to go when we start.

Hi.

Was sent the link to this thread via Discord, as I was looking for people my own TZ or close enough.

Would be interested in joining this group as soon as I can get the basics down and actually know what I am doing. Never played the tabletop of FG versions before (experience limited to PC RPG's based off DnD rules) I am endeavoring to get up to speed ASAP as my time allows. Discord ready (use it extensively) but Game noob

Just bought fantasy grounds and am ready to go.

Thread Information