Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder (Gauging Interest for new campaign)

FG License: Yes, not ultimate though
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: CST
    Day of week and time: Friday evenings or Saturday Mornings approximately 2 to 3 times per month
    If new game, planned start date: TBD
    Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4 to 6
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
    Character restrictions: 25 point buy with no stat under 10 or over 16 before racial adjustments. Races and classes will be discussed and approved or denied on a one on one basis. Using medium Experience table.

So I'm considering running a home brew for Pathfinder, set in Belkzen Hold, and or Ruins of Azlant (I'd pick up this product, and need a couple extra weeks to get going). Either would be great. I'm kind of seeing who'd be interested, and what kind of schedule folks would want. I've played on FG for quite some time, but have little DM experience on FG. Pathfinder, I've played since it came out, and DM'd many years. If we were to go home brew, I'd have folks receive 4 to 5 missions, in which they could choose and we'd go from there. Please note if your level one and you choose a mission to hunt an Ogre, it could not go well for the party. I prefer to roll in the open, to allow PC's the opportunity to know I'm not protecting them on rolls. This includes saves, etc for the monsters.
    If it decided to go with the adventure path, I'd pick up pdf, and part one to prepare. Again a couple of weeks to get going.
    Either case, I'm looking for folks who want to game and have fun. I also am looking for reliable folks, who can make time to game and have a great attendance. Kind of sucks when a player or two miss often. While I know things come up, I also know subpar attendance can bring the morale of group down.
    Anyways, before determining which day (Friday evening, or Sat mornings), I figured I'd throw a line and see what kind of interest there is.

Bobbo

Colour me interested. All depends on the specific times because I'm UTC. I have a tonne of Pathfinder experience (GM myself) and eagerly looking to get back into being a player again
    '"My greatest fear in life is becoming mentally unhinged through crushing loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I hold with my collection of singing potatoes."'

"What a depressingly stupid machine"

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

at which time will you be running it

I'm new to Pathfinder and FG but I'd be interested in joining.

well depending on the time I'm interested in it (i'm a newbie myself), I'm in CEST

I am just gauging interest, if there is enough interest I was going to see which time worked for all the best. Feel free to just add a comment on what time slot you'd be interested in the replies. CST is Chicago time for those from the states.

I'm EST here.

Damn, I can't. I don't have the pathfinder licence to roll a character.

Wait I figured it out lol

Thread Information