FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Bio Tab

Bio Tab

I am not sure if this is the correct section for this, so I apologize if it isn't.
    I am wondering if there are any future plans to add a bio tab to the 5e character sheet that would allow us to drag and drop backstory elements, such as deity, faction/organization, occupation, family, etc. onto the character sheet?

Blog Entries
    Right now that stuff all just gets added to the Notes tab, but mostly without drag & drop.

I've never seen a list of upcoming functionality posted until it get to the public beta test channel (see this forum, when the next one happens, Look for a post from Moon Wizard titles something like "Test Release 3.3.4").

As always, you can always check the FG Wishlist to see if the idea is posted there, or you can always create a suggestion yourself.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That's what the 'Notes' space in the notes tab is for. You can copy paste text into there. At the moment there's nothing that I am aware of that you could drag and drop into the character sheet so I'm not sure that having such a tab would be worthwhile. However you could add it to the wish list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Right now that stuff all just gets added to the Notes tab, but mostly without drag & drop.

I've never seen a list of upcoming functionality posted until it get to the public beta test channel (see this forum, when the next one happens, Look for a post from Moon Wizard titles something like "Test Release 3.3.4").

As always, you can always check the FG Wishlist to see if the idea is posted there, or you can always create a suggestion yourself.
    Okay, great. Thanks for the info.

Another idea would be to use the Adventures section on the Log tab. While not strictly intended for biography data, it is meant to be a chronological log of your career. Thus, you could create a Session 0 adventure and in there put all the goodies you want. The adventure logs are nice because you can drag and drop objects from various sources in there in addition to entering formatted text. Best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by TMO View Post
    Another idea would be to use the Adventures section on the Log tab. While not strictly intended for biography data, it is meant to be a chronological log of your career. Thus, you could create a Session 0 adventure and in there put all the goodies you want. The adventure logs are nice because you can drag and drop objects from various sources in there in addition to entering formatted text. Best of both worlds.
    Great suggestion. I was unaware of this option for drag and drop.
    Thanks.

Thread Information