5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Interest Thread - Savage Worlds (any setting)

I'm a huge fan of the Savage Worlds RPG and would with this thread offer my services as a GM. I'm willing to act as GM for any setting known to man
    I've been GM'ing various RPG's since the 80's and would humbly say that I'm quite good at it (so that's that).

So please show your interest for Savage Worlds, and enter suggestions on what setting and what type of game you would like to see and we'll create this game together, also put the times you would most likely be able to play.

Oh, I'm in the CET time zone by the way.

/Springroll

Some kind of suspenseful horror comes to mind as something that could be enjoyable with Savage Worlds. Is that something you enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rimne View Post
    Some kind of suspenseful horror comes to mind as something that could be enjoyable with Savage Worlds. Is that something you enjoy?
    Yes, would something like Cthulhu work?

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    Yes, would something like Cthulhu work?
    Sure that sounds perfect. Would you enjoy a European setting?

I can play from 08:00 to 23:00 CET most days. Preferably not tuesdays, and weekdays work better than weekends. That said I can do weekends too.

Sure that sounds perfect. Would you enjoy a European setting?

I can play from 08:00 to 23:00 CET most days. Preferably not tuesdays, and weekdays work better than weekends. That said I can do weekends too.
    Good! Yes and a European setting would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    Good! Yes and a European setting would be fine.
    Cool, I'll just follow the thread and I'm sure others will join
    I'm in

I am really interested in learning Savage Worlds. I've played in a few one shots using SW but nothing long enough to really feel comfortable with the system. If you are pursuing Cthulhu on a weeknight, let me offer a weekend option! (You'll see why CET weeknights don't work for me.)

I would love a post apocalyptic setting or a scifi setting. Though to learn SW I am willing to be flexible, so, in order of preference... post apocalyptic, scifi (Last Parsec), modern, fantasy. I have a long history of playing fantasy games but I am interested in trying other stuff so I list it last.

As I mentioned I would need a weekend time to make things work in CET. Perhaps starting at 14:00 CET for a three hour session. (Not sure if you were hoping for longer?) Unless you are going to schedule things very early in the morning in CET our schedules won't match up on weeknights. (14:00 CET is 08:00 for me.) (14:00 also falls within Rimne's window if he has an interest despite it being a weekend proposal and not a Cthulhu game.)

Obviously, I am just throwing it out there in case there is enough overlap to make something work. I have been trying to find a group to play SW with for some time but I have had no luck. I tried to be very flexible with the genre/setting because I know that being in the US limits scheduling availability for CET. If this is viable, I am game!
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza0Tyr View Post
    I am really interested in learning Savage Worlds. I've played in a few one shots using SW but nothing long enough to really feel comfortable with the system. If you are pursuing Cthulhu on a weeknight, let me offer a weekend option! (You'll see why CET weeknights don't work for me.)

I would love a post apocalyptic setting or a scifi setting. Though to learn SW I am willing to be flexible, so, in order of preference... post apocalyptic, scifi (Last Parsec), modern, fantasy. I have a long history of playing fantasy games but I am interested in trying other stuff so I list it last.

As I mentioned I would need a weekend time to make things work in CET. Perhaps starting at 14:00 CET for a three hour session. (Not sure if you were hoping for longer?) Unless you are going to schedule things very early in the morning in CET our schedules won't match up on weeknights. (14:00 CET is 08:00 for me.) (14:00 also falls within Rimne's window if he has an interest despite it being a weekend proposal and not a Cthulhu game.)

Obviously, I am just throwing it out there in case there is enough overlap to make something work. I have been trying to find a group to play SW with for some time but I have had no luck. I tried to be very flexible with the genre/setting because I know that being in the US limits scheduling availability for CET. If this is viable, I am game!
    14:00 CET on a Saturday might work for me ( a three hour session would be fine as well) - If Rimne is up for a setting change I wouldn't mind a post apocalyptic setting either

@Springroll are you thinking a suspenseful horror game in that post-apocalypric setting? Or, how do you imagine this game if not? What will it be about?

@Springroll are you thinking a suspenseful horror game in that post-apocalypric setting? Or, how do you imagine this game if not? What will it be about?
    Oh, nothing solid at all yet, I'm not against running a suspensful horror game and then running a Post-apocalyptic game, I hadn't thought about mixing them.... but now that you mention it

Thread Information