5E Character Create Playlist

Looking for Players - Savage Worlds (Mutant Zero) - CET (Saturdays)

Of course the world ends. It was always just a question of time. When it’s all over, Earth is still. Nature invades the ruined cities. Winds sweep through empty streets, turned into graveyards.
    Yet life remains. In the Ark, a small settlement on the edge of a dead town, the People live. You are the spawn of humanity, but not human anymore. You are twisted funhouse images, mutated freaks. Your bodies and minds have incredible powers, but you are unstable. Fragile. None of the People are over 30 years old.

Except the Elder. Your leader, but not like you. One of the Old People. He has always warned you: Stay on your guard, stay in the Ark, or the Rot will get you. Or worse. So far, you have obeyed him. Chased off every stranger who came close to the Ark. Few dared to go out into the Zone. That is what the Elder calls the outside world.

But the safe days are over. Food is running scarce, and the fight for what’s left is turning violent. You hunger. Factions are forming, bosses on top and slaves on the bottom. In the middle, fixers who try to turn a profit from anyone and everyone. And the Elder is dying. You’re on your own now.

It’s time to venture out. To explore the Zone, to search for artefacts, for knowledge. To build, grow the land, seek out others, create a new civilization on the ruins of the old. Seek your origin. Maybe, one day, you will find Eden of the legends, the Old People’s haven in the middle of hell. That’s where salvation and truth await, the stories say.

Maybe it’s all bullshit. It doesn’t matter. You have no choice. This is the beginning.

This is Year Zero

Mutant Year Zero.jpg

Welcome to the Savage Worlds version of Mutant Zero, I'm looking for 2-3 players to join in on the fun.
    I have an ULTIMATE LICENSE so a demo version of Fantasy Grounds is all that you'll need to start playing.
    We plan to play Saturday's around 14.00 CET and play for about 3 hours each session, exact start-date will be decided as soon as all players are aboard.

Link to the Campaign page
    : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2878

Woot!

Please join Rimne and me as we explore the Zone at the beginning of the end of all things.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

This'll be great

Teaser video for Mutant Year Zero...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jk7UBlwUPI

Come find your end at the end of days.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

I am very interested in joining if you'll have me.

Thread Information