DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking For a Weekly Player In a Long Deadlands Campaign

Hello,

My group and I are looking for someone who isn't a stickler for the rules who would like to join our group. Ideally someone who has never played Deadlands before (because we sure haven't). We will be playing every Sunday from 3ish to 7ish CST.

My friends and I recently got into Tabletops and aren't really good at the whole roleplaying thing yet, so if that will bother you that we aren't speaking appropriately or missing some of the rules as we go then this may not be the group for you. Please reach out to me on my Steam account Lono151 if you are interested in joining. We will begin in about three weeks because of the holidays and are hoping to have a full group by then. Thank you!

Is there a system for deadlands, or will you be using 5E or Pathfinder?

Hello,

I am looking for a group to play I am new I just know the basic rules of DnD 5e I send you a friend request on steam by the name of Takito.
    I you still playing can a join the campaign?

Hey Takito,

I don't think I got your friend request. I am happy to have you and really that is pretty much the exact same experience as my group. I did notice, some grammatical issues with your response, and I'm not necessarily opposed to having a non-native English speaker whatsoever I just don't know if it will fit well with our group. Can you let me know if you speak English fluently, but maybe have issues writing it which is perfectly fine?

Hey,
    I speak fluent English, I'm from Mexico, but right now I'm living in Boston. Sorry about my grammatical error sometimes I get confused when I'm writing because I think in Spanish.
    I hope I can join the group.
    Best Regards.

Sounds great Takito! I know from learning a little Spanish it is hard to write while thinking in the other language, luckily there is no written test, and my friends wouldn't pass one if there was anyway. Welcome to the group! What is your picture on steam so I make sure to add the right one? You can try me again at Lono151 too.

I send the invite again, my picture is a blue background with two pixel guys pointing a gun (is from pulp fiction but is kind of small to see that)

Thread Information