STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    I'm going with an Android, but when it comes to the character's appearance I'm really focusing on how nearly all, but not all Androids are humanoid. If you're not ok with that just let me know.

Basic Background:
    XIV's soul coalesced into a newly constructed body on Aballon. After allowing the designer several months of testing to determine how well XIV's design functioned, XIV was given some funds and released to follow its own interests.

The world XIV found itself on was fascinating, and XIV focus on trying to see as much of it, as quickly as it could. After nearly a year of this the wonder had faded and XIV felt the urge to see other planets. It decided the Starfinder Society would be an excellent way to make that happen.

Appearance:

XIV is an android, but not the typical human analogue variety. Its design is based on attempts to create something better than humans; or possibly just physical expression of resentment and an example of how some Androids seek to separate themselves from their former masters.

XIV is short in stature (5 feet) with a delicate-some would say emaciated or skeletal-frame. It weighs more than most beings with similar proportions would, as its design uses as little biological material as possible; instead focusing on technological equivalents.

Down its spine are small spike-like protuberances that occasionally expel small quantities of nanites from their hollowed tips. These are a functional feature, and the primary means by which XIV uses its technomantic abilities to interact with magic and technology.

Its skin is a dull gray that initially feels solid to the touch, but is pliable under pressure. Similar in nature, but much stiffer than a newtonian fluid. There are no visible ears on XIV, and no mouth located on its head. There is an easily seen slit in its throat, which is where it takes in nourishment. Its voice however emanates from a sub-dermal organ in the face where the mouth would be.

XIV's upper body and arms are humanoid, but extremely thin, and longer than appears natural for its size, with three long delicate fingers on each hand. It's legs however are not humanoid. Beneath XIV's long robes are four thin legs similar to those of a Formian, but without the elongated abdomen seen with that insect-like species.

The typical Android glowing circuitry is readily apparent most everywhere on XIV's body starting from the neck down, but is absent from the surface of the skull-like head.

Name: XIV
    Race: Android
    Class: Technomancer
    Theme: Spacefarer
    Ship Role: Science Officer
    Alignment: CG

STR: 10
    DEX: 16
    CON: 11
    INT: 18
    WIS: 10
    CHA: 10

Feats:
    Mobility

Skills:
    Computers +8
    Engineering +6
    Life Science +8
    Mysticism +4
    Physical Science +9
    Piloting +7
    Sleight of Hand +7
    Stealth +4

Equipment:

Aeon stone, clear spindle
    Backpack, consumer
    Clothing, everyday x3
    Comm unit, personal
    Hacking kit
    Hygiene kit
    Laser pistol, azimuth
    Battery
    Second skin armor
    Serum of healing, mk I
    Starstone compass

Game table is up and waiting on Blahness98 and XIIGage: Magentawolf is trying to get in and Archamus and Sirgraystone are in.

Game started 2/11/18, we have 5 players.

XIIGage if you're still interested, let me know. (Our 5th player is a Goblin Soldier)

We are seeking a replacement character for this AP. We are looking for someone to fill the gunner role in starship combat; we have an envoy/captain, mechanic/engineer, operative/pilot, and technomancer/science officer.

I would really like to get in this campaign, and the time is extremely easy for my schedule. And, I have to say that I'm trully interested in SF

Ok then. I'll get a PM out to you this Fri or Sat and we'll see if we can get you ready to play on Sunday.

I didn't get any message... is everything ok?

Thread Information