5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Blog Entries
    Now that I'm captain, I need few more members of my crew... and a ship with pink furry dice, very important the dice.

Heard you need a gunner, Sneaky gun king Slippy here to help.

Still recruiting players? I'm interested!

We have 3 players so far. One being an Android Mechanic (Engineer), a Human Operative (Pilot), and a Lashura Envoy (Captain). Could use a little muscle and maybe some magic.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thanks for the quick reply! I just stumbled on a fan Starfinder SRD site so I am still learning, but yea I could help out in 1 or the other (leaning toward a soldier (sharpshooter), but I would still like to explore all of the options). I'm currently involved in an active 5E group and have never done pathfinder before but this looks right up my alley if the group is willing to help with the transition (Looking at the character sheets there doesn't appear to be too many major differences)? Maybe I missed the post, but what date and time is the first scheduled session set for? Let me know thanks!

The time has been Sundays, 1:15-3:45 EST. The first post has most of the relevant details. And Reckless can help you set up a character, just tell him what you want to be.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Blog Entries
    Starfinder (being based on Pathfinder) is closer to D&D 3.0/3.5 then 5e but a soldier job is the same, shoot the bad guys and risk you life to protect your captain :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    The time has been Sundays, 1:15-3:45 EST. The first post has most of the relevant details. And Reckless can help you set up a character, just tell him what you want to be.
    I would love to play, but my 5e group is at the same time (every other Sunday).

Any updates on this? Looks like we have three, maybe, did we get any other responses?

Looks like most of this discussion is from a couple of weeks ago, but I'd like to join if its still something that is going to happen.

Thread Information