5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

Oh my God are you still accepting people? I would love to join please

Sweet catch you on Sunday.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

I have experience with pathfinder and dnd. The time works perfectly with me. I am willing to fill with whatever the group needs. I don't know if your excepting still it seems you have 4-5 interested players already. Just let me know and I will set up a character today

I would love to join, currently looking at making a Technomancer or maybe and Envoy, class / race is still being determined. I have the core rule book and can have a lvl 1 character created relatively quickly.

Any Chance you still have a spot open? I'm looking to roll a Dragonkin, Bounty Hunter, soldier that can tank for the party. Hopefully progressing into power armor. I've been playing Starfinder for a couple of months and would love to try it out on FG. I also own a copy of the core rule book / alien archive and have an excel spread sheet with stats if that helps.

I assume we'll be getting Hamachi and server login info sometime prior, here?

I'm having Hamachi issues, but my home internet seems to be much more cooperative, so, at least for tomorrow, I'll be running on my home net.

The FG id is "epic bard loud gate"

The game has room for 1 more PC, although 1-2 of the accepted players are in flux currently, so there may be up to 3 spots open. I'll update as soon as I have more info from the players involved.

Well, I will be there with my operative.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

The server has been opened early for those able to load in (first load is almost always the longest.)

Thread Information