FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    My friend and I will be logging in shortly.

It is now 1/2 hour past the game start time, and I have 2 players logged in. I invite the others who have expressed interest to log in and set up characters.

Again, the FG code is "epic bard loud gate"

We only had 2 players show up. If you wish to play, are able to show up on time, and present your character here, we will look to try again with the start of this campaign next week.

Magentawolf and Blahness98 have spots, they hung out and hung in there while we waited over 2 hours for people to show up.

The other 4 slots are opened for the first 4 people to show up when we start next week. 1:15 PM EST Sunday Jan14th.

Sorry just saw it is text only.
    Last edited by Extaminos; January 8th, 2018 at 18:18. Reason: Sorry just saw it is text only

Good luck getting some people together! That's always a bummer when people don't show up. I'm trying to get a Starfinder campaign going soon myself. Can't wait for the official release of the ruleset.

Still on for tomorrow? Trying the home net again or attempting the library thing?
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

will be on again tomorrow, home net still

SErver is opened early for those ready to get in/set characters.

Attempting to connect.. downloading a bunch of stuff. Trying to get in as soon as I can.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Saw you trying to connect and get d/c'd. Unfortunately. Magenta was the only other to show again. For now, dropping out of trying to run this game in this time slot with these parameters. I will keep you and Magenta in the loop on any further attempts.

Thread Information