Starfinder Playlist

LFP Friday Nights 6pm to 9pm EDT

Running a new campaign on Friday nights and our DM is looking for one more player. It is in the Tal'Dorei campaign setting. If you are interested in playing please give a (max two paragraph) summary of your character. I will check in on occasion if there are any questions.

I would be very interested in this. I was thinking of playing a Half-Orc Barbarian Path of the Zealot.

Grengoroth Angrimar, a Half-Orc Barbarian, who once served and slaughtered for The Ruiner. He raided and slaughtered all in his way across the The Dividing Plains. He always aspired to become one of the Ravagers but his human heritage always held him back, something deep inside of him always felt wrong about his life. The savage orc side of him clamored for battle but the human side, his mother’s side, fought this and it held him back among his tribe, the Blackgut.

One day during a raid on a caravan of priests he came upon a dying woman clutching a golden coin, he reached down to pry it from her hand and when he saw the symbol of the Changebringer upon it he stopped unable to take it and unable to finish off the dying priest. As one of the Orc Ravagers in the raid came upon the scene he kicked Grengoroth aside for being weak and raised his blade the kill the priest. Korgath reacted without thinking and drew his curved greatsword and ran through the Ravager. As he moved to the woman and knelt by her, tears flowed down his cheeks and she reached up with a bloody hand and drew his face towards her and whispered in his ear “she who makes the path is the bringer of change. Do not fear this change, embrace it. The Changebringer has spoken to me and wants you to have this” and she put the golden coin in his hand. With this the woman died and Grengoroth fled the raid never looking back and forsaking The Ruiner and dedicating himself to Changebringer.

Due to the DMs family circumstances, this particular game will not be running.

We will still have a Friday game at this time, but adventures and duration may vary. I think the current plan is to run a higher level adventure starting at 8th level and go from there. If you are still interested in joining, please send a PM.

Thread Information