5E Character Create Playlist

LFP 5-7 Dec 15 7:00PM CST on FG/Discord - DDAL06-00-01 - TFTYP - Sunless Citadel (1)

LFP 5-7 Players Dec 15 7:00PM CST on FG/Discord - DDAL06-00-01 - TFTYP - Sunless Citadel (1)
    Number of Players needed: 5 to 7 Sign up is at Fantasy Grounds calendar event https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2876
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT -6 hours)
    Start Time: 7.00 pm Please arrive early if you have questions and needs. If you are accepted into the game and not in game at the start time you will lose your spot in that session to someone who is there and ready.
    Planned Session Duration: 4 Hour Sessions
    Day of Week: Friday
    Start Date: Friday 15th
    Planned Frequency: Weekly/Biweekly
    Term: 4 to 6 sessions
    Genre: Fantasy
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition D&D Adventure League
    Table Top Software: Fantasy Grounds
    FG License: Ultimate (requires any FG Client)
    Text or Voice: Both: Text and Voice
    Voice over IP Software used: Discord (headset with microphone required)
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZbxDj34
    Roleplay & Combat mix: The town of Oakhurst 35% Role Play and the Citadel 75% Action
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st-level, starter equipment for class and background.
    Character restrictions: Follow the 6 steps in the D&D Adventure League Players Guide version 7.0. After signing-up, post your character xml file in the Fantasy Grounds thread for review and acceptance.

If you signed up and are not on the active list come game time, and you still want a chance to play, consider showing up in the voice chat channel at the game start time and be ready to go with your character, because if we have late comers or no shows you can jump into their spot.

Setting: Forgotten Realms, Toril, Faerun, Sword Coast, Neverwinter, Oakhurst
    Details of the scenario: Now it is the year 1495, and you have come to the town of Oakhurst a few weeks before the longest days of summer, and the foothills are lush with growth, though the heat sometimes grows oppressive. Each of you is here in Oakhurst for different reasons.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2876

Pcuser,
    If this is Biweekly then I can join, if weekly then not. Please let me know what the plan is. Thank you.

Hello
    this event on 15 then next will occur 12/29-30 some time
    intend to provide rewards at the end of each session so that even I you make only some sessions you should profit and I for your company
    jump in even if only once

I notice folks are selecting the apply button but not following through to select the edit button to provide their character details

DDAL06-00-01 - TFTYP - Sunless Citadel (1) Email for XML [email protected]

send your charater's xmls to the email [email protected]

HI, here my sheet
    Attached Files Attached Files

KHai
    Hello
    as you said not for 12/15 but for 12/29or30

Hey send you the invite, after submit in calendar.
    Hope for a spot!

Thread Information